Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Have you forgotten the point of my questions is for you to prove to me that my arguments aren't objective?

If you mindlessly answer my questions without that goal in mind then you aren't going to prove anything. So come on, try again.

Well, considering that I'm only doing to you what you do to me whenever the spoiler topic comes up, it seems only fair.

I see. 

Then this proves your objection was baseless.

By mimicking me you've answered all my questions objectively and factually. This means that I too am objective and factual.

Why would I argue that you are not objective and factual? You prove that well enough yourself. Me jumping in on that would just be overkill.

Why would I argue that you are not objective and factual? You prove that well enough yourself. Me jumping in on that would just be overkill.

I am not asking for you to argue on it. I'm asking you to show me why I am not objective and factual, for I cannot see it.

Otherwise, I'll keep making the same mistake, and I don't want that, for it is not my intention to annoy you by being biased.

This thread is now 1 year old but still no patch this image represent my feeling toward all the staff for this project

013dd0d7302cdbf8e1e6547fe76c06ed.jpg

Oh yeah Ourai for making me open that link and almost giving me a heart attack here's something special for you

1278328036202.gif

What's the anime with a bitch-slap? If a female gets bitch slapped so plainly it's obviously good.

The animation difference between the old Fate/Stay Night and the new Fate/Stay Night is astonishing.

I don't exactly mind the old animation, since I don't care about good visuals (so long as they aren't plain garbage). But it kind of goes against the visual novel on some parts, due to how exaggerated the fight sequences are. Maybe not exaggerated, but when it says that she uses a spell to run faster, or that they move at superhuman speeds, it should in the very least be reflected in the animation, which I thought it wasn't.