Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Everyone were converting to Skype, and during that period I only had internet at school. Because of that, I couldn't participate. That, combined with a bunch of other irritations and inconveniences with Skype, I quit the thread until summer vacation, which was a couple of weeks.

How come I dont remember this ? 

There are 2 possibilties -

1. Your absence was insignificant and I didn't even notice you were missing.

2. I was also inactive near that time.

Somehow I get the feeling that it's the first one.

Hm, as I saw on previous page the translation seems to be progressing well. My question is though how the Miyako route is coming along? (It was to my understanding that Miyakos route was a priority before agave, or am I wrong?) I'm deeply sorry if there is information that I've missed and by doing so wasting your time. 

Edit: 

It would be very helpful if the moderators would change the owner of the first post of this thread to someone with actual knowledge of this project so he/she could post updates over there instead so the thread stops being flooded by us oblivious people who have no clue about the projects progress.    

I think you were absent, as it caused quite a stir in the thread when it happened.

But of course, you may have returned later when the thread settled back and just hadn't bothered to check out all the newer posts.

Hm, as I saw on previous page the translation seems to be progressing well. My question is though how the Miyako route is coming along? (It was to my understanding that Miyakos route was a priority before agave, or am I wrong?) I'm deeply sorry if there is information that I've missed and by doing so wasting your time. 

Edit: 

It would be very helpful if the moderators would change the owner of the first post of this thread to someone with actual knowledge of this project so he/she could post updates over there instead so the thread stops being flooded by us oblivious people who have no clue about the projects progress.    

Chance!

Miyako is currently on the final stages of translation. It will then be transferred over to Quality Checking so it can then be made into a patch.

Agave, Kazama, Chika and other side routes currently being worked on aren't necessarily the priority, but there's a different translator working on that in relation to Miyako's.

Agave will be coming out before Miyako, so long as the hacker who will make the patch gets working on it sometime soon.

Translation status:

Agave:    100% translated   100% QC'd

Kazama: 100% translated ~100% QC'd

Chika:     100% translated  ~0% QC'd

Miyako: ~70-99% (AKA not finished) translated   0% QC'd

As for changing 1st post on the thread, I'll ask about it, since the idea seems to be pretty good. Then again, it's more likely they ask to make a new thread on ongoing projects without all the fluff and chatter we've grown accustomed to.

Chance!

Miyako is currently on the final stages of translation. It will then be transferred over to Quality Checking so it can then be made into a patch.

Agave, Kazama, Chika and other side routes currently being worked on aren't necessarily the priority, but there's a different translator working on that in relation to Miyako's.

Agave will be coming out before Miyako, so long as the hacker who will make the patch gets working on it sometime soon.

Translation status:

As for changing 1st post on the thread, I'll ask about it, since the idea seems to be pretty good. Then again, it's more likely they ask to make a new thread on ongoing projects without all the fluff and chatter we've grown accustomed to.

You've got one thing wrong: After Miyako's translation is finished, it will be handed to Dowolf for TC (Translation Check), and THEN handed to me for QC.

Also, I already asked our local mod if I could get the 1st post instead, but he hasn't answered. And that was last week.

Chance!

Translation status:

Thank you for your quick answer! I didn't know there were two different translators so that cleared things up for me, thanks.

Regarding the change of 1st post: I see how that would be a dilemma. As long as people can ask about the progress and you guys doesn't get frustrated about the amount of spam that will cause I guess there is no reason to change things up. 

I´m on this thread since page 20 and believe me when I say that there was never a time when Ouraibaa was insignificant.

Actually, if anything, his statements were taken way more seriously than they are nowadays.

A lot of people agreed, that they´d miss his presence, so I can only assume that you either joined at a later date or you´ve actually been inactive at that time.

You've got one thing wrong: After Miyako's translation is finished, it will be handed to Dowolf for TC (Translation Check), and THEN handed to me for QC.

Also, I already asked our local mod if I could get the 1st post instead, but he hasn't answered. And that was last week.

Why must you pain me so? You hit right where it hurts... 

Then again, I should consider it inexcusable for me to leave myself open like that.

For now, just assume that I said what I did for clarity's sake, because in essence, QC and TC would be the same thing to a person not involved with the project - it means we have to wait.

For now, just assume that I said what I did for clarity's sake, because in essence, QC and TC would be the same thing to a person not involved with the project - it means we have to wait.

You contradict yourself. You say that you only sought to bring clarity to anyone asking, and thus omitted things that wouldn't matter to said persons, yet your comment was long, filled with extensive paragraphs. If you wanted to simply bring clarity, it would have been much shorter.

Not to mention that, when you look at the whole comment, simply adding that the Miyako script would first go through TC before being given to QC wouldn't be much extra text at all.

You contradict yourself. You say that you only sought to bring clarity to anyone asking, and thus omitted things that wouldn't matter to said persons, yet your comment was long, filled with extensive paragraphs. If you wanted to simply bring clarity, it would have been much shorter.

Not to mention that, when you look at the whole comment, simply adding that the Miyako script would first go through TC before being given to QC wouldn't be much extra text at all.

"assume" "assume" lad. 

Anyone can see that it was a mistake on my part, but I ask that you assume that I had a reason, since making mistakes is bad.

Hey guys does anyone know what is Majikoi P? I just discovered and I want to know what is o.o

I think is a tablet game or something like that.

Official pageofficial page translated by Google Translate

Seems to be a multi-platform mobile game.  Other than that I don't know what to tell you, since I can't read any Japanese at all.

EDIT: Found a page with a QR code on the official site.  Scan if you dare.

It says its made by Mobage and Mobage deals almost exclusively in those Card games with cute/sexy illustrations, so basically get 100 momoyo cards and win everything ever

After looking Mobage apparently isnt a company and is just term for mobile games, Learn something new every time you google

Edited by The Protagonist

Official pageofficial page translated by Google Translate

Seems to be a multi-platform mobile game.  Other than that I don't know what to tell you, since I can't read any Japanese at all.

EDIT: Found a page with a QR code on the official site.  Scan if you dare.

It is a card battle game for your smartphone with the majikoi characters.

I´m on this thread since page 20 and believe me when I say that there was never a time when Ouraibaa was insignificant.

Actually, if anything, his statements were taken way more seriously than they are nowadays.

A lot of people agreed, that they´d miss his presence, so I can only assume that you either joined at a later date or you´ve actually been inactive at that time.

I know Ourai is not insignificant (i was just kidding).

And yeah I guess I wasnt around when he disappeared.

It says its made by Mobage and Mobage deals almost exclusively in those Card games with cute/sexy illustrations, so basically get 100 momoyo cards and win everything ever

After looking Mobage apparently isnt a company and is just term for mobile games, Learn something new every time you google

Mobage? Didn't they make Rage of Bahamut? I used to play that a lot when it was popular. My phone couldn't handle it at all, lol.

I think his reputation since he became serious about the translation a couple of weeks ago went up again. So he is on an acceptable level now?

I was always serious, I just didn't have anything to work with.

Yes for now, till the next spoiler comes.....

You paranoid little fuck.