Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

this stupid shit is unbelievable i should kick all your asses for this nonsense. go talk in skype or something. no one can find out any information about the translation with this stuff going on

Well, that was uncalled for.  The title of the thread is "Majikoi Miyako Route Translation - aka random talk", so it's not exactly derailing if it's meant to be derailed.  If you want to know what the status is, ask someone instead of insulting everyone here.  Even if you're new here you should read the rules, since being rude and insulting people is in violation of them.

this stupid shit is unbelievable i should kick all your asses for this nonsense. go talk in skype or something. no one can find out any information about the translation with this stuff going on

You left it rather unclear. Do you want an update on the status? The people here are rather well-informed, even if they're otherwise insane.

What was that? Was that the 'I should get my ass kicked' signal?

I think you left your etiquette and senses in the toilet. I highly recommend you to fetch it in the septic tank or else people will throw you random nasty things at you.. Good day!

P.S.

I would support you if you're a loli girl. Gwehehehehe... But I highly doubt it... XD