Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It will always be brought up. 20 years from now, when something Type-moon gets brought up, and someone asks "After all this time?", I'll be there to say, "Always."

Exactly. It's a universe that has so much to give even though it has already various games based in it.

What, if you have 8 years of college and 2 degrees, you can't get a job flipping burgers in your country?

You suffer from crippling debt you cant pay back and you begin a loop of trying to get a job but becouse you have so much stress an no money you dont interview well (if you are lucky to get one) and then when you dont get a job it just keeps getting worse. 

If you are lucky you have friends and family that will take you in and help you out other wise you become that homeless dude that knows more about physics then just about any one alive.

Trust me dude, I know and honestly hate this country. We're arrogant, ignorant assholes with a failing economy and government. Fuck America.

Land of the free my ass.

think the problem lies more with how naive most americans are...

If what we see of them in holland is anywhere near the thruth.

it seems to me that most amaricans have blind faith in way to many things.

As for the dutch..... they generally dont thrust anything without a good reason.

It is just that when they dont agree they just dont care enough to do something about it. (myself included)

think the problem lies more with how naive most americans are...

If what we see of them in holland is anywhere near the thruth.

it seems to me that most amaricans have blind faith in way to many things.

As for the dutch..... they generally dont thrust anything without a good reason.

It is just that when they dont agree they just dont care enough to do something about it. (myself included)

hmmmm... ok i get what you're saying. I agree too, the majority of us are fucking idiots. (myself included) The masses are uneducated about the world.

We just don't seem to have the patience or respect to open our eyes to the world.

We think that we're #1, and it's that thinking that makes us blind. In other words, we think that whatever America does is the only correct way and want every other country to follow in our footsteps.

Which I'm pretty sure is the main reason why a lot of other countries hate us.

hmmmm... ok i get what you're saying. I agree too, the majority of us are fucking idiots. (myself included) The masses are uneducated about the world.

We just don't seem to have the patience or respect to open our eyes to the world.

We think that we're #1, and it's that thinking that makes us blind. In other words, we think that whatever America does is the only correct way and want every other country to follow in our footsteps.

Which I'm pretty sure is the main reason why a lot of other countries hate us.

Dont write yourself off to soon.

Altough i personally think everyone is an idiot to some degree or another.

And while i agree on the number one part.

I personally think the russians suffer from the i am number one syndrome much more then the amaricans.

And personally i dont hate america it seems kind of interesting though.

another thing to take in to account is that most countries like obama a lot more than they did bush.

And a curious question to finish this post.

Is it still possible to get sued in america for trying to help a injured person?

Example: You cut open the clothes of a injured person so you can treat him and he does not agree. and decides to sue you.

I'm pretty sure thats just the vodka talking.

And that's another one of our huge problems, we love stereotypes and racism

Don't even get me started on Obama lol

Other countries may like him, but the citizens here are another story.

And yes, even our paramedics need to ask anyone they are about to treat for their consent.