Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Tales of xillia 2 is coming soon,i was hoping for a  "japanese voices option" this time,i'm kinda dissapointed right now.

Milla still can´t say words with "s" ? I heard you always have to have MC in party that´s kind of a bummer..that and the fact that the European realease took forever

That said Tales VA is super solid...well it´s the same voices you hear in any anime/japanese game these days

Hello, everyone, been following this thread for quite some time now and other work on Fuwanovel, so I thought it was time making an account. 

Update: Kosuna's health fucked up again, and he was taken in for observation for several days. (Couldn't even take his tests.)

He's resuming translation today.

Well, that sucks. But if he's health isn't that good then he should focus on taking care of himself rather then translating. I think everyone would understand if he took a break.

Hello, everyone, been following this thread for quite some time now and other work on Fuwanovel, so I thought it was time making an account. 

Well, that sucks. But if he's health isn't that good then he should focus on taking care of himself rather then translating. I think everyone would understand if he took a break.

Dude, this is the internet. A place full of arogant shit that doesnt give a fuck about the health of others....you must be new ;D

Update: Kosuna's health fucked up again, and he was taken in for observation for several days. (Couldn't even take his tests.)

Holy shit, are you serious? Give him all of our best regards if you can, I doubt most of us knew he was in any dire straights in terms of health.

Aw, I feel like a huge dick for my comment a few pages back.

Tales of xillia 2 is coming soon,i was hoping for a  "japanese voices option" this time,i'm kinda dissapointed right now.

Ugh, tell me about it.

I hated Milla's voice in particular, but over all I didn't find any of the english voice actors to be all that good in Xillia.

Speaking of which... I still need to finish that game.

Milla's voice was strange, but I didn't mind it. I'm sure it would have bothered far more if I heard the Japanese voice first. But as I didn't, it was all I knew. Not experiecing the original first is a good way to enjoy/tolerate dubs in general.

I hadn't heard that about Xillia 2 though, it's a shame. My most recent Tales game was Symphonia Chronicles, and that had it. Xillia 2 came out in Japan before Symphonia Chronicles, but it's still strange.

Holy shit, are you serious? Give him all of our best regards if you can, I doubt most of us knew he was in any dire straights in terms of health.

Actually, it has come up once or twice, so I'd imagine most here already knew about his health.

Well fuck, tell him to get his ass into gear and learn to cook so he can eat more healthily.

Gotcha.

hope his health gets better soon.

And i need to vent.

I just finished watching shakugan no shana 3 and god does the ending piss me off.

I mean what for a half assed ending was that that was neither a open end nor a closed ending.

And it was not even a happy ending , half the main cast goes to another world.

there was absolutly no need for yuij, shana and wilhelmina to go to the other world.

And half of what remains behind forgets their friend even existed, even his parents forget about him existing. That is plain sad and depressing

And where the does yuij get the ego from that it is okay for them to forget about him, that is not his dicision to make!

And he even abondons his younger sister.

this really pisses me off.

And the going to a different world where the races can live in peace is complete bullshit.

there was absolutly no need for that to happan all they needed to do was forbit the denizens from eating humans in the old world, no need to create a entire new world for just that.

Rant end

Damm now i wish the last side story was translated wich depicts the future but i doubt that is going to make me feel better from what i have managed to find out about it.

so if you have seen the last season let me hear your thoughts on it

I take it that Kosuna is fine now, as he is resuming translation.

I hope that Kosuna makes a full recovery.