Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It is pretty lengthy, I'm now 2 route's away of finishing it, and I've been playing for the past 5-6 days on 12-14 hour sessions.

I'm playing Little Busters currently, since I can only play it 3hrs each day it's taking alot of time. I'm gonna watch attack on titan after this. School Days is also waiting to be played ........

I'm playing Little Busters currently, since I can only play it 3hrs each day it's taking alot of time. I'm gonna watch attack on titan after this. School Days is also waiting to be played ........

Then it will be a long time before you even touch Grisaia, these 5-6 days of 12-14 hour session amount to 3 of the 5 routes.

depends on how fast you read it took me about 7-8 day with about 3-4 hours worth of readin each day to complet 3 or 4 of 5 routes

Well I do read them somewhat slowly because I listen to all the voices, sometimes even more than once, before reading the next line of  text.

Well I do read them somewhat slowly because I listen to all the voices, sometimes even more than once, before reading the next line of  text.

As for me i am generally a very fast reader both in english and in dutch,

wich means i tend to take less time than avarage to read a novel

As for me i am generally a very fast reader both in english and in dutch,

wich means i tend to take less time than avarage to read a novel

I read fast when it has no voice acting, but when there is I feel it is a waste to read it fast and not appreciate the VA.

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last visit in this thread, been kind of busy lately.
So I recently added Fuwanovel on my facebook account and I've got a little question.
Will the release of the Miyako route patch be announced on the Fuwanovel facbeook site as well or just in this thread/the Fuwanovel side itself?
May be a stupid thing to ask but I really want to make sure that I don't miss the patch release.
Been waiting for years for this : P

Hey guys, it's been a while since my last visit in this thread, been kind of busy lately.

So I recently added Fuwanovel on my facebook account and I've got a little question.

Will the release of the Miyako route patch be announced on the Fuwanovel facbeook site as well or just in this thread/the Fuwanovel side itself?

May be a stupid thing to ask but I really want to make sure that I don't miss the patch release.

They'll probably give us a link when they can

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Bitch please, we both know you're gonna watch it.

I'm aware that it exists, but never read it.

YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

... Yah pobably

you should read it, I'm really enjoying it so far

http://canonrap.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/fateapocrypha/

I don't live in North America either, and have never eaten peanut butter in my life, I just know it's supposed to go very well with something, and Google gave me jelly.

Everyone out there who hasn't had peanut butter is missing out on life... massively

in america the do indeed eat it with jelly in holland people tend to eat it with sprinkles or sugar.

As for me, it is my staple food in the morning and middag.

As an American who has lived here my entire life, I can vouch for this. Peanut butter does indeed go very well with jelly and I have had a pb&j many times

We're not entirely sure as of yet, but I'd personally say things might not be looking so good for the translation right now. So I'd say make sure to not get your hopes too high up.

depends on how fast you read it took me about 7-8 day with about 3-4 hours worth of readin each day to complet 3 or 4 of 5 routes

I think my speed is average, but its taking me more time as im playing all the mini-games too. Currently im near the end of kurugaya's route, ill be doing the side routes next(muscle sensation is done, have to play the other two), then nishizono, rin2 and refrain.

YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

... Yah pobably

you should read it, I'm really enjoying it so far

http://canonrap.wordpress.com/2013/03/19/fateapocrypha/

I found it yesterday. Will read when I get the time.

We're not entirely sure as of yet, but I'd personally say things might not be looking so good for the translation right now. So I'd say make sure to not get your hopes too high up.

Your personal opinion isn't wanted.

No, we must never give up hope. No retreat no surrender!

Are you in any way involved in the translation process? If not, I think you have as little to say about "how it's looking" as any of us, save Ouraibaa and maybe Azengar.