Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yo,i haven't checked this thread in a while,can someone give me an update on the translation(i'm too lazy to check the previous pages,and yes i do realize that this question comes up a lot and i should just check the page before this one),thanks.

Vanished into a black hole.

Either that or Miyako's route should be done sometime this month. Exams are once again starting for the translator.

Vanished into a black hole.

Either that or Miyako's route should be done sometime this month. Exams are once again starting for the translator.

Jeez. What school does he go to where he has exams for two months straight in a row? Is he in university, college, or highschool? I've barely heard of exams going on for that long.

I keep thinking that too.... I mean Finals last for one week. And maybe a week or 2 before to study.

And, unless he goes to school online or he is below the Equator, you don't take exams during July or August. Usually during May or June in most schools.

It feels... a bit odd, to be honest.

And, unless he goes to school online or he is below the Equator, you don't take exams during July or August. Usually during May or June in most schools.

It feels... a bit odd, to be honest.

In any event there is'nt much we can do about it expect be patient i guess. :/

No comment.

I've played runescape once, didn't like it. Maple Story is 2D, I'm looking for 3D. I'll take a look at the rest. FFXIV would've been the one if it were free ......

Also, I've heard a bit about Eden Eternal is it good ?

If your gonna play Eden Eternal, then go for Mabinogi. Although i don't like their baby graphics (both of those games graphics are quite similar if you ask me). Leaveing aside graphics, the gameplay is good, mabinogi that is. i got bored of Eden Eternal once i reach level 10. You can play Age of Wushu if you like to get killed once you've gone out of the beginner level (This game is a PVP. Once you've gone out of your beginner zone, every player is for himself. You can go around killing random people if you like or they can do that to you.)

Very nice! But can I ask you for a favor: Do you or can you give me this pic by it's self and bigger?

9313260f4c5c84cf6f156eb647e2a541.png

I will be in your debt if you do!

I got that out of some site or something, can't remember. You should just edit the image and then somehow make it larger yourself. You probably won't find it anywhere on Google. Anyways you can have this bibliography as an apology for not being much help. 

chara-r-kazuko.gif

P.S Looking for images of yourself. Are you a narcissist?

If your gonna play Eden Eternal, then go for Mabinogi. Although i don't like their baby graphics (both of those games graphics are quite similar if you ask me). Leaveing aside graphics, the gameplay is good, mabinogi that is. i got bored of Eden Eternal once i reach level 10. You can play Age of Wushu if you like to get killed once you've gone out of the beginner level (This game is a PVP. Once you've gone out of your beginner zone, every player is for himself. You can go around killing random people if you like or they can do that to you.)

Out of the ones you mentioned, Vindictus seems the most promising. I actually had planned to play AION before but couldn't because of it's huge size. 

it has been brought back from the dead.

I needed this after watching AnoHana for the first time today.

Why menma why did you have to die and dissapear at the end.

Never have i wanted i character to come back to life this bad.

Damm the feels, i actually managed to get tears in my eyes for this series.

Not even the clannad anime managed to do that. (that just pissed me off)

Anohana is the show with the trap-looking white girl, right?

Also, Clannad > Anohana.

Ditto

sorry that pic won't make me feel beter, it actually made me feel worse, Thanks for the effort though.

And i admit clannad is better, but i was 6 years younger when i watches that.

Also anohana is bittersweet and clannad was more depressing, and when i get depressed i generally get mad and do something about what is depressing me.

Wich explains why i got mad with clannad.

Anyway thanks for trying to cheer me up