Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

hmmm ......  MMORPG

You guys got any recommendation for a free MMORPG, one that doesn't require much bandwith as my net only gives 2mb/s with limit of 12gb.

Runescape (Probably you did played it in the past.) Maple Story (I don't really like it that much anymore, but it can be a good game if it's your first time.) Vindictus (The 2nd best graphic mmorpg i've played.) FFXIV (1st best graphic game i've played. You need to to pay though, although i don't play it anymore.) Dead island? (it's an action role playing game with levels , stats, skills etc, but it's a zombie shooting game or should i say a zombie bashing game?) Yulgang 2 (Played it because it's based on Ruler of the land, a korean style mmorpg with martial arts, quite similar to Age of wushu or those martial arts game where you can do a double jump and can spam all your skill buttons in 1 go, although that doesn't work for Yulgang 2, the skill spamming that is.).. 

Well that's pretty much the game that i've hold quite a interest to remember, there might be more. Although i'm not bother remembering it or it's too insignificant that i can't bother remembering it. You might have different taste from me but hopefully you can find a game you like among these.