Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Very worth playing. Here: [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

And no one knows what's up with Wairu. Probably quit.

Thanks for the link. I'm lazy.

Ugh, that moment when you realize that you were doing quality checking a couple of days ago, paused and did something else, your computer gets blue screen of death, and you lose all the progress you had spent the last couple of hours.

And that does suck. Good luck man.

Ugh, that moment when you realize that you were doing quality checking a couple of days ago, paused and did something else, your computer gets blue screen of death, and you lose all the progress you had spent the last couple of hours.

bwahaha, that sucks, i'm kinda like that with games where i play for a while and end up dieing and losing a couple hours of playtime. Got into the habit of saving whenever i paused or wasn't on a roll.

Bad luck Ourai, plain old bad luck .....

Hey guys is Grisaia no Kajitsu - Le Fruit de la Grisaia woth getting and playing? If yes, is there a download with the translation patch in it? Also any news on Wairu Tranlsations status? I tried contacting them, but I had no luck.

Depends on how your arms are. Cause it needs a specific margin of space to take up. So are they kind of close together or are you going to welcome the new VN...

WITH ARMS WIDE OPEEENNNNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UVhZTTWb0

Fuck. I hate Creed.

In conclusion...

I'm tired.

Hey guys is Grisaia no Kajitsu - Le Fruit de la Grisaia woth getting and playing? If yes, is there a download with the translation patch in it? Also any news on Wairu Tranlsations status? I tried contacting them, but I had no luck.

much recemend takes ages thought to complete.

Thank you guys I think I like Grisaia..well I like the female cast. The MC is such a Mary Sue I can´t stand it, well maybe he´ll get better xD Oh and the dialouge goes from funny to very strange quality wise.
Well I think I´m still haven´t gotten on route or something..at least there were no options for me :D

When you get into it Yuji is awsome.

what do you mean bt stance?

Think he might've meant the way he stands in most of the game CGs.

Indeed. For example, when he is watching Yumiko draw, he stands behind her leaning against fucking nothing for hours, and it serves no purpose. Holding a pose like that would be really straining on the body and it doesn't give you any advantages. It looks like something a teenage guy would do in an attempt to look cool.

Edit: Found a picture:

0007.jpg

What the actual fuck.

Indeed. For example, when he is watching Yumiko draw, he stands behind her leaning against fucking nothing for hours, and it serves no purpose. Holding a pose like that would be really straining on the body and it doesn't give you any advantages. It looks like something a teenage guy would do in an attempt to look cool.

0007.jpg

What the actual fuck.

i was thinking the same thing like this guy defies the laws of gravity

0007.jpg

What the actual fuck.

People do that all the time,it´s perfectly normal.

group-lean-on-the-air.jpg