Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It looks fine to me... weird. Dunno if living in this shitty country is something to celebrate :| Bad internet, horrific crime rate, corrupt government and not even a place to study Japanese (at least not in the Eastern Cape to my knowledge).

Excuse me for trying to contribute some meaningful conversation and help somebody out <_< I guess if an entire page isn't filled with your love of ass-buggery or 1 word multipost replies then it's a crime.

Oh no, it's definitely a shit country. Just happy that there is someone out there that is also interested in VN's like I am that live nearby-ish. Very rare to find people like that in this country.

Hello i have just join the website so i can support the translators from the side lines i got this VN the other day and cant stop playing it i was going through miyako's route first, then it hit! the untranslated part... i searched frantically for a translated version when i cam across this you should know. You are heros!

Lol, you got it tough huh, always answering the same thing over n over again.

Woe is me, woe is me, this is pretty rough. Hoes ya see, hoes ya see, these people won't stop. Woe is me, woe is me, they just won't shut up. Hoes ya see, hoes ya see, it's really quite fucked up. (I've got The Diary stuck in my head, so, yeah.)