Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ugh.

Okay, anyone else is pissed at how they handled the afters on Tsubame's route on Majikoi S?

Was it really so hard to come up with a balanced after that could develop the relationship a little more romantically? Tsubame taking control was better at this, in contrast to Yamato taking control. That just felt too forceful, Tsubame felt completely out of character in that one.

Sorry, just venting my frustration

Hello guys I am new and i could talk about how gratefull and happy I am that someone is finally finishing Miyakos route but that would be to mainstream so i will instead post the image of a creepy pig

pig.jpg

@Frostian

Tsubame fell for the mysterious power of a dick

Hello guys I am new and i could talk about how gratefull and happy I am that someone is finally finishing Miyakos route but that would be to mainstream so i will instead post the image of a creepy pig

pig.jpg

@Frostian

Tsubame fell for the mysterious power of a dick

Zarmon, we have a rule here: No selfies. Please remove.

So i just got this idea from Grisaia. What if that Professor that is locked in the basement of Ichigaya in in fact Kazami Yuuji's sister Kazami Kazuki which is still alive ? Cause for some reason i just get this nagging feeling that she isn't dead.

LOL.....nice job sherlock...

i hope it's not offensive.

Anyway yes u r rite.

Do you find out in the sequels or in Grisaia No Kajitsu ? If it's not in the sequels, i totally just took out sum fun

havent play it.

But i think most of us(maybe) know that Kazuki isnt dead yet.

And if i`m not wrong the sequel is kinda more about Yuuji's past.And the last game will continue the story in the Sequel.

havent play it.

But i think most of us(maybe) know that Kazuki isnt dead yet.

And if i`m not wrong the sequel is kinda more about Yuuji's past.And the last game will continue the story in the Sequel.

Kinda guessed so. And yeah, according to TLWikis progress section with the routes and scripts, there is a Yuuji based route which i'd kill to read. He is rather bad ass and i wanna find out more about his past and Asako's past too