Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Umu...why do u refused...

its just a vc.

I don't like VC for certain reasons.

You know resisting and acknowledging their efforts and existence only adds to the vigor of your stalkers Cofee.

So you want me to join in this orgy?

Seriously though, you could just chat with us with an actual chat messenger. 

...You know who he is?

IRC or skype?

It's okay Mon-chan, I don't really want to join in "that" kind of talk.

Hahahaha we could talk normally...

i may be a pervert but i`m also a gentleman.

Just thinking about that is making me get goosebumps all over right now and with the "honey" makes it even more hawt...

Hawt~~~~~~i need fans....

Hohoho goosebumps??? i wonder what will happen if i do it later......in vc

37c7e0f933.gif

So you want me to join in this orgy?

Nope, if you want it to stop, you can either leave, ignore, ask the stalkers to cease and desist for ever and more, or perhaps if the stalking intensifies get a moderator who isn't too afraid to venture in this thread, which God has forgotten, and ask for some strict action against your stalkers.

On a side note the poor, poor Majikoi fans who come to this thread looking for news regarding the translation project only to find milk, honey and cream homoerotic fantasies... 

P.S. I answered your manga related question Cofee.

Nope, if you want it to stop, you can either leave, ignore, ask the stalkers to cease and desist for ever and more, or perhaps if the stalking intensifies get a moderator who isn't too afraid to venture in this thread, which God has forgotten, and ask for some strict action against your stalkers.

On a side note the poor, poor Majikoi fans who come to this thread looking for news regarding the translation project only to find milk, honey and cream homoerotic fantasies... 

Naruhodo. But excluding my stalkers, I love people here and conversation with them so I don't really want to leave

I would write :"As I believe Mon would say, it's only violation if you're not enjoying it"
But then I would have to come to terms that I understand his diluted thinking process and my sanity is just not prepared for that. xD

Jesus, the amount of replies gives me a feeling of nostalgia. Also, would you people stop trying to convert people to Skype already?!

You also still hoping/wishing for a sequel to Punish even though that's in all likelihood never going to happen? :(

Of course. I NEED a sequel.

People actually think that this thread has 385 pages of translation progress?

Lol no.

So there's gonna be a patch released when Miyako is done, then another when Agave is done?

Yes.

Yeah. at least 5 years later. If your lucky it might be less, unlucky and it will be even... Until the day you die.

Lol, harsh.

No, I'm  European.

I noticed :( we need more apostles

Lol, is European a nationality all of a sudden?

Get a room you two

Someone (other than myself) finally said it.

large.gif

That is the most trap-looking actual-girl in the world.

Now that Mon has an accomplice we will miss you Cofee once you've been abducted for the various Barista and other RPG fantasies involving various bodily fluids...that Mon comes up with...

Those of us not part of the cult will offer a prayer so that when you are eventually 'spirited away' that your soul finds peace in a timely manner.

Poor Cofee. I will pray for his soul.