Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ohhhhh whatta shame....i will show u my "Barista" skill so relax....and yes the "milk" will be truly majestic, its taken from "Holstein cow".

Imagine the freshness of our "Milk" combined with the Subtle yet flavorful "cup of coffee". It will make your day to a best day of your life!  

Can you stop being such a tease mon?This talk of "milk" is getting me all excited and im not ready for a let down...My mouth is ready for this "coffee" already lol.

Can you stop being such a tease mon?This talk of "milk" is getting me all excited and im not ready for a let down...My mouth is ready for this "coffee" already lol.

Oyaya.....well..our 'Milk" is so fresh so yeah...it kinda make u excited a bit~~~~

ohhh what a impatient child....if you r impatient i wont give you my "cup of coffee".

Remember..best thing need "time and preparation"

Oyaya.....well..our 'Milk" is so fresh so yeah...it kinda make u excited a bit~~~~

ohhh what a impatient child....if you r impatient i wont give you my "cup of coffee".

Remember..best thing need "time and preparation"

This waiting just makes me more and more excited for this"milk". But i'll do anything for that "cup of coffee"...

This waiting just makes me more and more excited for this"milk". But i'll do anything for that "cup of coffee"...

Good boy.....

This "cup of coffee" truly my greatest masterpiece.....i`m scared if you "take" this "cup of coffee" u wont settle for "normal cup of coffee" ever again.

R u sure thats okay?

68ec218872.gif

Good boy.....

This "cup of coffee" truly my greatest masterpiece.....i`m scared if you "take" this "cup of coffee" u wont settle for "normal cup of coffee" ever again.

R u sure thats okay?

68ec218872.gif

Its okay ive had enough of this bland cold normal"cup of coffee". I'm ready to take your "cup of coffee" with that special "milk"

Now that Mon has an accomplice we will miss you Cofee once you've been abducted for the various Barista and other RPG fantasies involving various bodily fluids...that Mon comes up with...

Those of us not part of the cult will offer a prayer so that when you are eventually 'spirited away' that your soul finds peace in a timely manner.

Edited by IHS88

Its okay ive had enough of this bland cold normal"cup of coffee". I'm ready to take your "cup of coffee" with that special "milk"

I will give you the"cup of coffee" later in our vc session...

ofc..it will 'FRESHLY" brewed....and ofc..with the majestic"Milk"

oh and be careful..it will be hot...i dont want you to sue me, if you spilled the"coffee"

You guys....

Jelly?

Now that Mon has an accomplice we will miss you Cofee once you've been abducted for the various Barista and other RPG fantasies involving various bodily fluids...that Mon comes up with...

Those of us not part of the cult will offer a prayer so that when you are eventually 'spirited away' that your soul finds peace in a timely manner.

676d44b550.gifDont say that....u know that i`m just trying makin funny posts, so if one of you guys had a bad day, i hope it will cheer u guys up!!

Well said.

Cofee, your chastity is hereby beyond salvageable. I pray you the very best and sincerely wish your bereavement be swift and painless, and that you find pleasure during your untimely demise. It's fine now. You're free.

I will give you the"cup of coffee" later in our vc session...

ofc..it will 'FRESHLY" brewed....and ofc..with the majestic"Milk"

oh and be careful..it will be hot...i dont want you to sue me, if you spilled the"coffee"

I wish cofee could be there to enjoy your "cup of coffee" with us in vc but sadly he/she wont . I  wouldn't sue you and i even may like all that coffee all over my face and body...

I wish cofee could be there to enjoy your "cup of coffee" with us in vc but sadly he/she wont . I  wouldn't sue you and i even may like all that coffee all over my face and body...

I`ll help u smear it all over ur body.....and you could use it as shampoo too~~~~

I heard "Milk" very nutritious....so yeah..please do try it

No, no, no.My chastity is protected very well.

In this case  sarayne is going to taste Mon's "Coffee milk" or so I've read

Awwwwww Cofee-tan..u will be always my Yang.

Join us in our vc session??? we will have fun~~~

I`ll help u smear it all over ur body.....and you could use it as shampoo too~~~~

Yea i'd love to swear that white"milk" all over my body,my hair and in my mouth because it taste so good...

Awwwwww Cofee-tan..u will be always my Yang.

Join us in our vc session??? we will have fun~~~

No thank you~

anyway, anyone here has seen Sakura Trick? Is Yuu Sonoda tsundere?

Well said.

Cofee, your chastity is hereby beyond salvageable. I pray you the very best and sincerely wish your bereavement be swift and painless, and that you find pleasure during your untimely demise. It's fine now. You're free.

ahahaha XD good one.

The NTC's(Non Trap Cutists) will organise a group prayer once your posts stop occurring. 

I may be insane for asking this question, but DimDito what is the point of the exhibitionist display of the plans of the TLC (Trap lovers cultists) in this thread? Is it recruitment of new members or just attention grabbing for their future plans?

Edited by IHS88