Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Don't forget the modern classic Kuroinu.

I swear that the first episode is about as good as hentai is ever going to get.

tnnsxy.png

Indeed. It sucked that they rushed everything... 1, maybe 2 tops, girls every episode should had been the way to go. But meh... such a pity : (

Guest OneSoul

Greetings,
I just made this account to thank you for your efforts to translate Miyako's route. If I had any way to help I would definitely have ^_^ all I can do is hope and pray that you succeed.
I was just wondering though, how close are you good fellas to finishing, no rush, just love  :wub:

Greetings,

I just made this account to thank you for your efforts to translate Miyako's route. If I had any way to help I would definitely have ^_^ all I can do is hope and pray that you succeed.

I was just wondering though, how close are you good fellas to finishing, no rush, just love  :wub:

It's going great! 385 pages of pure progress! Of course thats all a lie. So is this thread.

And there is no cake. Sooooo... Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh.....

Just wanted to give thanks for working on a patch so many people have been waiting for so long. How's the translation going? This topic has become much more random talk than the Miyako route translation, and it's kind of hard to find relevant information through all these pages. Please don't tell me it's frozen/cancelled like every other current Miyako route attempt.

Just wanted to give thanks for working on a patch so many people have been waiting for so long. How's the translation going? This topic has become much more random talk than the Miyako route translation, and it's kind of hard to find relevant information through all these pages. Please don't tell me it's frozen/cancelled like every other current Miyako route attempt.

On the contrary, you can expect the translation to be finished in about a month. The progress is still ongoing, along with the Agave route by another translation team.

Random talk is how we distract ourselves from waiting for them to finish.  :lol:

Oh my god. Please tell me you're not joking. Is there any page they have outside of this thread that I should be looking at?

And good luck with the final stretch, translators/editors. My heroes, all of you.

No, I don't think so.

In the meantime, you could just stick around. We have all sorts of freaks and weirdos here for you to talk to to keep you entertained until a patch comes out.  ;)

As I missed fun I'd like to say one or two words about it.

I think that in war pure chance is involved too. If we go back to Romans, I have to agree that they were like that their opponent turned out to be weaker than them, they were like that meteor didn't hit their groups. they were lucky that they were smarter, they were like that they  were able to use environment better and etc.

When I came onto this site in May the estimate was Early to Mid June. Then Mid to Late June. Then it changed to Early to Mid July for some reason. Then to Mid July to Late July because of important tests. Now apparently it's a month from completion, which means Late August, possibly early September? And I'm not sure why it just got pushed randomly?

It's not a huge delay, Early June to possibly Early September, but it's just a lot of pushing back in a short amount of time. I'm just a little nervous that things are going to go the way of 'Almost Finished' for a while. It's supposed to be the shortest main route in the game, so... agh. Maybe I'm just being anal about this and being a little over... protective? Nervous? I don't know. Just hope everything's going smoothly. Would be nice to get an accurate update on when exactly it's going to be released and how far in he is.

When I came onto this site in May the estimate was Early to Mid June. Then Mid to Late June. Then it changed to Early to Mid July for some reason. Then to Mid July to Late July because of important tests. Now apparently it's a month from completion, which means Late August, possibly early September? And I'm not sure why it just got pushed randomly?

It's not a huge delay, Early June to possibly Early September, but it's just a lot of pushing back in a short amount of time. I'm just a little nervous that things are going to go the way of 'Almost Finished' for a while. It's supposed to be the shortest main route in the game, so... agh. Maybe I'm just being anal about this and being a little over... protective? Nervous? I don't know. Just hope everything's going smoothly. Would be nice to get an accurate update on when exactly it's going to be released and how far in he is.

Pissed off? Anyway, that's only natural. The best advice I could give you is to lower your expectations or have none at all. Those due dates aren't actual ETA's, I'm pretty sure they're more like a gossip overheard from the translator muttering to himself on his lunch break "Just maybe, I can finish this by mid July," as he went on to sip some coffee and leave the FTL to play some league of legends. Had it been an official translation work the guy would be fired by now. This is volunteer work after all.

So there's gonna be a patch released when Miyako is done, then another when Agave is done?

I suppose so.

Pissed off? Anyway, that's only natural. The best advice I could give you is to lower your expectations or have none at all. Those due dates aren't actual ETA's, I'm pretty sure they're more like a gossip overheard from the translator muttering to himself on his lunch break "Just maybe, I can finish this by mid July," as he went on to sip some coffee and leave the FTL to play some league of legends. Had it been an official translation work the guy would be fired by now. This is volunteer work after all.

Yeah. I guess so. Thanks for being nice about it and giving me a clear explanation. Helped calm me down a little bit from being a little, well, yeah, pissed off about this xD I know there are plenty of others who have had to go through the same thing for longer but I'm just really looking forward to this. I'll try and lower my expectations/have none at all then  :P