Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ahaha, i wish my rush paint was that good. Apparently all i know is that this person might be the next person who will be introduced as an OP character. Here is Yoichi guess kawakami-a_vol52c.jpg

Lol, I'm laughing so hard at the prospect of that being the final in-game drawing.

Even better; (NSFW)

978248fd1dd5e35a34fdab0c247aa5f4.jpg

Oh yeah, show that fail, you dirty whore.

Fuck the Majikoi anime.

It would have been a nice start if they didn't completely change the personality of all the main heroines. I was baffled when I saw how they completely removed Miyako's kuudere side and made everyone hunger for Yamato's dick by default.

It would have been a nice start if they didn't completely change the personality of all the main heroines. I was baffled when I saw how they completely removed Miyako's kuudere side and made everyone hunger for Yamato's dick by default.

It would have been a nice start if they didn't do everything wrong. 2 sentence review go!; The dialogues were horrible, the characters (not just heroines) were greatly misinterpreted, the humor was flat, the story was dull and uninspired, the art was lazy, and it shows no production value whatsoever. It's sub-standard as an independent anime, and it fails as an adaptation.

Your wish is granted, wait another 5-10 years for a professional or maybe 10-20 years, since i can't see any team picking up on the Majikoi series.

See, that's not true. By professional, I don't mean someone like Mangagamer, I mean someone with a professional attitude. In other words, someone who will finish the things they start. If you want an example of what I'm talking about, take the Majikoi translation. The person who started it dropped it, and the wonderful team who spawned this thread eventually picked it up. It would have been picked up much faster had the original guy done what was reasonable and actually said he was dropping it, instead of simply vanishing and letting us figure out that he had dropped it

It would have been a nice start if they didn't do everything wrong. 2 sentence review go!; The dialogues were horrible, the characters (not just heroines) were greatly misinterpreted, the humor was flat, the story was dull and uninspired, the art was lazy, and it shows no production value whatsoever. It's sub-standard as an independent anime, and it fails as an adaptation.

You didn't like Momoyo's Dragonball Z powers in the anime? Blasphemy.

But to be serious, it really was a pity. I remember being super hyped and being fully confident that it would be the hidden gem of the season, since everyone not familiar with the VN just thought it was a generic harem anime. Little did I know, it turned out to be exactly that in the end.

Let me just say that I completely and utterly do not understand why you like traps. A guy (which I assume all of you are) liking another guy is gay, by definition. What is the appeal in traps for all of you?

I personally don't really care for traps. I just like really cute girls, and traps are usually the portrayed as extremely cute girls. I don't think the fact that they have a penis between their thighs comes into play. 

Let me just say that I completely and utterly do not understand why you like traps. A guy (which I assume all of you are) liking another guy is gay, by definition. What is the appeal in traps for all of you?

Because they're cute(?) They're essentially girls with a twist. Also, most people like the thrill of forbidden love or the extremity of your significant other having the same genitalia. Not that it's forbidden, gay marriage is legal in many places and it doesn't hurt to be bisexual, or gay for that matter.

Unless it's Mon. He likes it for the sausage.

Because they're cute(?) They're essentially girls with a twist. Also, most people like the thrill of forbidden love or the extremity of your significant other having the same genitalia. Not that it's forbidden, gay marriage is legal in many places and it doesn't hurt to be bisexual, or gay for that matter.

Unless it's Mon. He likes it for the sausage.

The only thing Mon needs to be happy is a bunch of trap sausages. 

To be fair, Momoyo has always had Dragonball Z powers. Have you seen the short clips in S? She literally creates a ball of energy in her hands while doing a kamehameha pose.

True true, but the anime went next level with that stuff while making it look as stupid as possible.