Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

He means sexual crimes. Everyone knows VNs turn you into a monster.

Video games turn you into a psycho that want to shoot people on the street and in schools. Whenever it happens, the main cause has to be video games for sure, yup.

VNs turn you into a sexual predator that should be prosecuted asap. Think about the children.

Land of the free.

Have seen some groups refuse donations specifically because that would mean they'd have to continue till the end. I mean, you can't exactly accept donations and quit halfway through and not expect some excessive backlash. So most people see donations as a kind of shackle that would force them to continue when they would want to quit.

Personally, I think that you shouldn't start translating a VN at all if you don't have the motivation to finish it. It's better to sit back and let a more professional, motivated team handle it 

Personally, I think that you shouldn't start translating a VN at all if you don't have the motivation to finish it. It's better to sit back and let a more professional, motivated team handle it 

Your wish is granted, wait another 5-10 years for a professional or maybe 10-20 years, since i can't see any team picking up on the Majikoi series.

Your wish is granted, wait another 5-10 years for a professional or maybe 10-20 years, since i can't see any team picking up on the Majikoi series.

Wrong thread  :D

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3926-corrupt-a-wish/

From the person who bought every Bones blu-ray, i think i will get it somewhat.

now..do u understand what do i mean?

Yes. Bones was one of my favorite crime TV shows of all time, along with---say--NCIS, Castle, and Sherlock if that counts.

Yes, male bonding.

It's a trap picture, look better

Thta pic...is awesome..very awesome.

Care to share where u get em??

Edit*

Your post in our nest....

you said u arent a tsundere...but ur gif stated otherwise...

so i dont know how to react Cofee-tan...

Damn. You. That comment was unnecessary!

What comment.

Thta pic...is awesome..very awesome.

Care to share where u get em??

Unfortunately, I only got it from friend on MAL so I don't know from where it is, sorry :c