Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Finally finished Chris' route. Man. That is not how I expected that route to go when I started out. I really thought it would just be a typical tsundere sort of thing, but then the stuff with the father happened and bam.

Happy about it, though. All that's left is Miyako;s. Hopefully this week.

I just noticed that there is a loli thread in the forum. I just HAD to participate. I am sure Jun understands.

Also, yup the chris route was a total curve. It was better in every way than I thought it would be. 

Also for anyone that has read the S+ for Chris. Can I expect a repeat of the drunken scene? You know the one. So? 

TakaJun no longer translates the project. It's currently a new person. We've received no updates recently of when it will be released or if he's still working, but supposedly it's this week we get the full translation of Miyako's route.

TakaJun no longer translates the project. It's currently a new person. We've received no updates recently of when it will be released or if he's still working, but supposedly it's this week we get the full translation of Miyako's route.

It was delayed due to RL circumstances, so it may be a week or two late.

I just noticed that there is a loli thread in the forum. I just HAD to participate. I am sure Jun understands.

Also, yup the chris route was a total curve. It was better in every way than I thought it would be. 

Also for anyone that has read the S+ for Chris. Can I expect a repeat of the drunken scene? You know the one. So? 

Follow your heart, my friend.

Also, wasn't it me who told you that you had to play Chris' route and to ignore the people who said it was awkward and kinda bad? If so: seeeeee?

I really hope someone can translate the game since TakeJun Dropped the proyect 10533267_1502886016614516_67276933451328

I guess there's no other choice. We'll just have to take years of Japanese lessons.

C'on guys, this whole thread is about the TL that is being done of Miyako's route, at least read the first post of the thread or smth =X