Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I played about half of Kira*Kira. I didn't like it much. Maybe because of the setting, as I didn't enjoy Deardrops much either. It's also extremely linear, with hardly any differences between routes. In that sense it suffered the same fate that Sharin No Kuni did for me. I couldn't get myself to go through all the routes. If you don't mind linear VNs, then I'd say it's worth a read.

I played about half of Kira*Kira. I didn't like it much. Maybe because of the setting, as I didn't enjoy Deardrops much either. It's also extremely linear, with hardly any differences between routes. In that sense it suffered the same fate that Sharin No Kuni did for me. I couldn't get myself to go through all the routes. If you don't mind linear VNs, then I'd say it's worth a read.

...I-I mind linearity....*sigh* oh well...

Er... I don't think you got far enough, the routes are definitely different - you even go to different cities for different concerts depending on who's route you are on. It sounds to me that you didn't even get past the common-route.

...I-I mind linearity....*sigh* oh well...

I'd give it a try, it's definitely not linear. It's got your typical common-route which splits into 3 unique routes depending on which girl you've been going for. It's not like Sharin no Kuni or G-Senjou which has the "1 route" theme with little branches.

HN5TAEL.jpg

Sharin no Kuni would be Fig.1, Kira*Kira would be Fig.2

Er... I don't think you got far enough, the routes are definitely different - you even go to different cities for different concerts depending on who's route you are on. It sounds to me that you didn't even get past the common-route.

I'd give it a try, it's definitely not linear. It's got your typical common-route which splits into 3 unique routes depending on which girl you've been going for. It's not like Sharin no Kuni or G-Senjou which has the "1 route" theme with little branches.

HN5TAEL.jpg

Sharin no Kuni would be Fig.1, Kira*Kira would be Fig.2

I finished two routes. They both felt fairly similar, but there were definitely differences. VNDB says its a "late branching plot" which I would probably agree with more, on second thought. I relatively enjoyed the first route I did, but not the other ones after. That's just my opinion. 

So... this thread is a bit long so I'll just ask it right here. Is this project still alive and if yes, what's the ETA? Will it only contain Miyako or also the Agave route?

It's still alive and the estimate last I heard was Mid-Late July due to the Translator needing to study and take very important Tests. The route will only be Miyako but he plans to do Agave after. As of right now that I know of there is no plans of doing the side routes.

It's still alive and the estimate last I heard was Mid-Late July due to the Translator needing to study and take very important Tests. The route will only be Miyako but he plans to do Agave after. As of right now that I know of there is no plans of doing the side routes.

Very nice! Perhaps I might be able to play the Miyako route during summer vacation after all. If only they used the already 85% of translation by TakaJun (since he's obviously never going to finish it anyway if you can't bring yourself to make any progression in the last 3 years to finish the last 15% for the shortest route in the game), then they would already be done by now.

Very nice! Perhaps I might be able to play the Miyako route during summer vacation after all. If only they used the already 85% of translation by TakaJun (since he's obviously never going to finish it anyway if you can't bring yourself to make any progression in the last 3 years to finish the last 15% for the shortest route in the game), then they would already be done by now.

We would if we could, but we can't, so we shan't.