Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Terrible characters, terrible romance, terrible plot.

Music and artwork is nice, though.

While I'll agree some of the characters were a bit too stale, I quite enjoyed both the plot and the romance.

Well, nobody's forcing anyone to watch anything anyways.

Well, you can try and piss me off, but its really just a mild irritant. Normally I would try to defend my position, but I honestly don't really care if someone else doesn't like it.
What do you guys think of the other new stuff this season?

Well, you can try and piss me off, but its really just a mild irritant. Normally I would try to defend my position, but I honestly don't really care if someone else doesn't like it.

What do you guys think of the other new stuff this season?

i like sao~~~( As a guilty pleasure though, there r worse anime outta there)

Tokyo ghouls and p4g are my main target this season, but i have habit not to watch new anime of current season till 10 episodes or so( yes, thats mean i`m still watching last season anime.)

Tokyo Ghoul is definitely a must watch for this season so far, for me at least. Akame Ga Kill looked interesting, but from what I hear it's just mindless violence.

From last season though, Sidonia No Kishi was interesting, but No Game No Life definitely took one of my spots for favorite anime.

Tokyo Ghoul is definitely a must watch for this season so far, for me at least. Akame Ga Kill looked interesting, but from what I hear it's just mindless violence.

From last season though, Sidonia No Kishi was interesting, but No Game No Life definitely took one of my spots for favorite anime.

i downloaded all anime from last season..like it or not i`ll watch all of them. Although i dropped Chaika from episode 1 when i tried to watch it.

but yeah surely i will watch all of them.

so anyone else excited for SAO II

I'm totally hyped. It seems like everyone I talk to recently thinks it's shit, but I don't really care. Don't know what to expect out of it, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I'm super stoked. I read the light novels and am expecting great things from SAO II and judging from the fist episode (Which I saw the world premier of at Anime Expo with the author of SAO), I'd say it's going to deliver. 

Just ignore the haters. The first part of the first season of SAO was excellent and the second part was good. Despite what the haters say, SAO is good enough to inspire a large fanbase and earn itself a second season as well as more light novels

Tokyo ghouls and p4g are my main target this season, but i have habit not to watch new anime of current season till 10 episodes or so( yes, thats mean i`m still watching last season anime.)

I don't think SAO would really count as a guilty pleasure, especially not compared to those super fucking weird visual novels you read. If you have anything to be guilty about liking, it's those

I don't think SAO would really count as a guilty pleasure, especially not compared to those super fucking weird visual novels you read. If you have anything to be guilty about liking, it's those

okay...whatever floats your boat. i`ll agree with you.

Akame ga Kill certainly has A LOT of violence (I love it! *_*) but the plot's nice. Again, if you don't like things like beheading, you shouldn't watch it.

Also, WTF with those censored scenes in Tokyo Ghoul's last chapter?!!!

Hey, haven't been around for a long while at this point, since around forty pages ago or so, but how goes the translation? It was said to be done at around this date, yes? Hopefully everything is going well?

It got slightly delayed due to irl problems of the TL.

With the heavy plot, I would say it's the opposite of mindless.

Just ignore the haters. The first part of the first season of SAO was excellent and the second part was good. Despite what the haters say, SAO is good enough to inspire a large fanbase and earn itself a second season as well as more light novels

I don't think you are addressing it properly. SAO is NOT good enough to deserve such popularity, but its main topic, virtual life in a MMORPG IS. That's why so many of its defenders can't say much on its favour, cuz they simply enjoyed the core topic. And it's why there are so many haters, cuz people not that much into these games are baffled at the levels of fanboyism it got.

Me myself, I always say I don't hate SAO (it's a 6.5 for me), but I award it with the medal to the wasted potential of the year, because SAO DID have the potential of being a 9 anime, but it threw it all away in order to become incredibly shallow and superficial (and a tad misogynistic, all being said). Hence, the disappointment.

i kind of agree it wasn't as good as it could have been only because of the alfheim arc. But I think it was all set up for season II and also accel world which was in the same universe, it didnt really need that set up but its nice to have.

i kind of agree it wasn't as good as it could have been only because of the alfheim arc. But I think it was all set up for season II and also accel world which was in the same universe, it didnt really need that set up but its nice to have.

The whole second season was a "sorry Kirito, your princess is in another castle."

However you can't get any sexier than this ;)

jabba-the-hutt-costume.jpg

Jabba the slut.

While I'll agree some of the characters were a bit too stale, I quite enjoyed both the plot and the romance.

Well, nobody's forcing anyone to watch anything anyways.

Enjoyment =/= quality. Also, all the characters were fucking stale. The entire show was staler than month old bread. (Except the fighting, but then again, there weren't too much of that, either.)

Guilty pleasures are fine. ^_^

It's like me and Kannazuki no Miko. Terrible show, but I love it. <3

Any show that has episodes purely to add characters to the MC's harem and then not show them whatsoever for the remaining of the show is NOT a good show.

Also, the statement that "fans = quality" is ridiculous. By that logic, shounen like One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach are the best fucking shows ever, and we all know that is never gonna be true.

It got slightly delayed due to irl problems of the TL.

With the heavy plot, I would say it's the opposite of mindless.

I don't think you are addressing it properly. SAO is NOT good enough to deserve such popularity, but its main topic, virtual life in a MMORPG IS. That's why so many of its defenders can't say much on its favour, cuz they simply enjoyed the core topic. And it's why there are so many haters, cuz people not that much into these games are baffled at the levels of fanboyism it got.

Me myself, I always say I don't hate SAO (it's a 6.5 for me), but I award it with the medal to the wasted potential of the year, because SAO DID have the potential of being a 9 anime, but it threw it all away in order to become incredibly shallow and superficial (and a tad misogynistic, all being said). Hence, the disappointment.

Jun is my new second-best friend! <3