Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

And here I am replaying all translated majikoi routes reliving all the feels. Kinda can't wait to redo Ume-sensei's route, Banzai, Banzai.

Hmmm...It perhaps could be nearing time for another Majikoi playthrough of my own.

Should Kosuna and all the others who are aiding him with the translation prevail there will be much to look forward to soon.

1343597026301.png

You may not read this, but I'm wishing the best of luck to you on your exams Kosuna. ;)

Well, hello guys, I have some good/bad news. There is a group of people who is working in Miyako´s route, but they are making it in Spanish.

I talked with them and they said that they are making the translation  Japanese to Spanish and they have around 50% of her route.

So let's get to the point.

I can translate it from Spanish to English but I don´t know how and I don´t have the tools so . . .

If there is someone out there that can help me please contact me at my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006793965676

Well, hello guys, I have some good/bad news. There is a group of people who is working in Miyako´s route, but they are making it in Spanish.

I talked with them and they said that they are making the translation  Japanese to Spanish and they have around 50% of her route.

So let's get to the point.

I can translate it from Spanish to English but I don´t know how and I don´t have the tools so . . .

If there is someone out there that can help me please contact me at my facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006793965676

NO_ONE_CARES.jpg

Tell that to those who don´t speak Spanish

You do realize that the route already is getting translated from Japanese to English by Kosuna, right? And he is already past 50%. It would be utterly pointless to have someone else translate the first 50% from Spanish to English, hence the image.

You do realize that the route already _is_ getting translated from Japanese to English by Kosuna, right? And he is already past 50%. It would be utterly pointless to have someone else translate the first 50% from Spanish to English, hence the image.

You´re right, it is pointless now. But, what if it wasn´t getting translated to English? What do you do then? The guy probably didn´t know about the Kosuna TL, maybe that´s why he offered himself to do it.

You´re right, it is pointless now. But, what if it wasn´t getting translated to English? What do you do then? The guy probably didn´t know about the Kosuna TL, maybe that´s why he offered himself to do it.

This whole thread is about the TL that Kosuna is doing from Japanese to English. It's a bit shocking if someone comes here without knowing what's going on and not even reading the first message of the thread.

This whole thread is about the TL that Kosuna is doing from Japanese to English. It's a bit shocking if someone comes here without knowing what's going on and not even reading the first message of the thread.

I thought it was also about random talking