Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I find that one of the main reasons I enjoyed the anime was how OP they were. especially Shiro. Watching her be badass was awesome. I'm kind of tired of watching characters I'm supposed to "relate to" because they're normal, pathetic and win more on luck than because of any real skill. I think if someones going to take over the world, then it's obvious they are going to need to be massively OP otherwise they simply wouldn't be able to do it. The classic random everyday guy who saves the universe thing is old and not even reasonable. Given that you're writing a story where your main character achieves incredible things, then the main characters should be just as incredible. 

TLDR: Give me more OP main characters

I agree to an extent, but sometimes it's fun to think the protag's might lose.

Yo nice to see you back Ouraibaa  o/ 

I´ll just add my two cents on no game no life here:

My oppinion is, that ngnl is a fun watch with good characters and overall good humour.

Though I have to admit, that the last episode was nothing but a damn teaser for a second season, with new chracters being introduced and everything. Personally I think it´s always a dirty move if you introduce new characters in the last two episodes for no good reason.

I give my recommendation anyways since the good points outweigh the bad ones easily.

Good to have you back Ouraibaa!

My oppinion is, that ngnl is a fun watch with good characters and overall good humour.

Though I have to admit, that the last episode was nothing but a damn teaser for a second season, with new chracters being introduced and everything. Personally I think it´s always a dirty move if you introduce new characters in the last two episodes for no good reason.

I give my recommendation anyways since the good points outweigh the bad ones easily.

All right, I'll definitely give it a try once I manage to put Civilization 5 down. And thank you very much.

I'd recommend reading the light novels, they might not be too different but they're better.

I'm not a big manga or LN guy. In manga, I miss the voices, and in LN, I miss the visuals. If I read anything, it'll be western fantasies.

I find that one of the main reasons I enjoyed the anime was how OP they were. especially Shiro. Watching her be badass was awesome. I'm kind of tired of watching characters I'm supposed to "relate to" because they're normal, pathetic and win more on luck than because of any real skill. I think if someones going to take over the world, then it's obvious they are going to need to be massively OP otherwise they simply wouldn't be able to do it. The classic random everyday guy who saves the universe thing is old and not even reasonable. Given that you're writing a story where your main character achieves incredible things, then the main characters should be just as incredible. 

TLDR: Give me more OP main characters

(Agreed, I like the ideas that weren't impossible to come up with on the spot though, then again: Shiro is a super computer so she can get away with it, and I personally like Sora. So over all even though it was a little out there it's really enjoyable and as you said I enjoyed the times when it was. The comedy is great, the Character's are awesome, love the world concept, over all NGNL is one of my favorites; I just hope that when they make a season two it's just as good if not better.

Seems that NGNL is a proper execution of the setting in SAO.

SAO had an awesome setting but messed it up pretty bad, the episode was great but from the second episode onwards it went straight down.

Currently im playing Little Busters, gonna watch Hyouka next and then NGNL.

Seems that NGNL is a proper execution of the setting in SAO.

SAO had an awesome setting but messed it up pretty bad, the episode was great but from the second episode onwards it went straight down.

Currently im playing Little Busters, gonna watch Hyouka next and then NGNL.

Wut? Their setting is nothing alike o.o

Who'd have thought I'd meet a fellow Alkaid fan here? :D

Hohohoho so u like Alkaid/Yoko too huh?? hehehe ofc..i prefer her rather than Atoli~~~~ she is my fav female char in .hack series beside Blackrose n Ouka.

in fact i`m playin .hack//gu 1+2+3 in emulator hahahaha  

d864105c24.jpg

what is ur fav female char?? oh for male its gonna be Haseo,Kite n Balmung.

I'd say we match though in heroines I'd include Helba and Mimiru and for heroes I'd include Shugo and Kuhn (would've included Sora but considering he's Haseo...). Not quite sure where to include Tsukasa  in this (not as cool as the aforementioned characters but I do have a bit of a soft spot for the guy/gal)

Oh yeah Mimiru....her pc is 98.9% same as blackrose~~~~ hahaha.

Shugo huh..i really like him but not as a hero but as a outouto?? he is just so cute with Rena...

Well...we talkin about pc/chara so i`ll say Tsukasa is a guy....

i havent read the G.U novel....i heard that he remember being Sora and got his final form....pretty cool...