Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*Azumi, noticing that Wanko had seen an opportunity in the sweat on her brow, decided not to wait for Wanko to make the first move.  Shifting her center of balance low to the ground, she charged Wanko at blinding speed, Intending to come in under Wanko's guard from below before she had time to change her stance*

Azumi_Oshitari.jpg

*Wanko attacks as soon as Azumi changes her guard. The wildly swinging Naginata unleashes all it's power and speed into two targets: Azumi's leg, however this can be dodged but that's the point for it's a feint the real target is her chest! Once you dodge you'll be right where you need to be. Wanko attacks with all her might*

tumblr_n7u1kvbANF1syhpguo1_1280.png

And! YAMAKUZUSHI! *She says after the feint*

Same level of badass-ness?

Between the siblings? The brother is more badass.

As for what Blye 'hinted' as the problem, they suffer from the same than Kirito. They are glorified 'nerds'. These 2 do have an actual reason for being so badass, a.k.a. their super-level of genious. The only problem is that they are presented and their main characteristic as humans is that they are hikikomori, which makes no sense whatsoever.

As I said, 'glorified nerds'. But badass all the same; it's a great anime to watch.

Between the siblings? The brother is more badass.

As for what Blye 'hinted' as the problem, they suffer from the same than Kirito. They are glorified 'nerds'. These 2 do have an actual reason for being so badass, a.k.a. their super-level of genious. The only problem is that they are presented and their main characteristic as humans is that they are hikikomori, which makes no sense whatsoever.

As I said, 'glorified nerds'. But badass all the same; it's a great anime to watch.

Kirito's problem is more that he's a complete wish-fulfillment character, not that he's just a nerd.

Anyway, has it ended yet? I don't like to start shows that are still on-going. Also, what about Mekaku City Actors? Is that any good?

Kirito's problem is more that he's a complete wish-fulfillment character, not that he's just a nerd.

Anyway, has it ended yet? I don't like to start shows that are still on-going. Also, what about Mekaku City Actors? Is that any good?

Yes, it ended this week.

And the 2 brothers are kinda wish-fulfilment for what I said. They are hikikomoris who only play games 24/7, basically saying to people around the world "that being a hukikomori is not necessarily a bad thing and maybe you are just too smart for the real world."

Yes, it ended this week.

And the 2 brothers are kinda wish-fulfilment for what I said. They are hikikomoris who only play games 24/7, basically saying to people around the world "that being a hukikomori is not necessarily a bad thing and maybe you are just too smart for the real world."

That's not really wish-fulfillment in the same sense. Do they get a harem for absolutely no reason or break the game they're playing? Besides, they're smart. Being smart can help you out in any game, and Kirito isn't smart. Also, there's nothing wrong with being a Hikikomori!

That's not really wish-fulfillment in the same sense. Do they get a harem for absolutely no reason or break the game they're playing? Besides, they're smart. Being smart can help you out in any game, and Kirito isn't smart. Also, there's nothing wrong with being a Hikikomori!

Yes, they build a harem for no reason appart from 'I want a harem'. They make it look like it's a 'party of heroes', but it's basically girls following them (although some of them are not useless crap like in SAO).

(Watch it then; even though they're OP it's still amazing and fun to watch.)

I find that one of the main reasons I enjoyed the anime was how OP they were. especially Shiro. Watching her be badass was awesome. I'm kind of tired of watching characters I'm supposed to "relate to" because they're normal, pathetic and win more on luck than because of any real skill. I think if someones going to take over the world, then it's obvious they are going to need to be massively OP otherwise they simply wouldn't be able to do it. The classic random everyday guy who saves the universe thing is old and not even reasonable. Given that you're writing a story where your main character achieves incredible things, then the main characters should be just as incredible. 

TLDR: Give me more OP main characters