Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I suppose it has something to do with Archer's arm overloading Shirou's magic circuit. His body was on the brink of rupturing by the end of Heavens Feel, and unlike the physical embodiment of the human carcass, its virtual embodiment (i.e. magic circuit) cannot easily be healed once broken. It's only logical to transplant his soul unto an artificial puppet. If I remember correctly, however, the magic circuit wouldn't carry on as it's exclusive to one body, unless the puppet is equipped with a pre-made one in which case Shirou would still be able to use magic.

Additional info: Shirou's puppet was created by Touko Aozaki, a puppetmaster magi from Kara no Kyoukai of the same universe.

Ok but what was the connection of Ilya becoming holy grail who had done something to revive Shirou and what was the reason that the body was being remotely controlled ? 

Ok but what was the connection of Ilya becoming holy grail who had done something to revive Shirou and what was the reason that the body was being remotely controlled ? 

It's not like it's being remotely controlled, if anything it's like the puppet-body was "possessed" by Shiro's soul. And if I remember correctly,Shiro was going to sacrifice himself  so that the Grail was destroyed but Ilya saved/stopped him, allowing him to "survive".

It's not like it's being remotely controlled, if anything it's like the puppet-body was "possessed" by Shiro's soul. And if I remember correctly,Shiro was going to sacrifice himself  so that the Grail was destroyed but Ilya saved/stopped him, allowing him to "survive".

Understood about the controlling part but i remember that rin said that shirou was able to survive because ilya used the wish-granting power of holy grail to keep shirou alive along with something about third sorcery which i didn't quite understand.

...I play the piano, trumpet and violin, and am currently enrolled in an art school.

I started playing piano because my mother did, the trumpet because i wanted to join my school band, and the violin because i thought it was a beautiful instrument.

I learned to play all of them by practising...?

Ah, wish I could play the violin~

Understood about the controlling part but i remember that rin said that shirou was able to survive because ilya used the wish-granting power of holy grail to keep shirou alive along with something about third sorcery which i didn't quite understand.

If you want to know more about the third magic, here's the wiki article.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Magic

Third Magic, also known as 'Heavens Feel', is a long lost foundation magic pioneered by the Einzbern family. The magic involves conserving a person's soul within the universe after the body decomposes, which is impossible to do without the grail. After all, the grail is a gateway to the Origin, where unlimited mana is supplied. Justicia used the grail's power to "grant her wish", if you will, to enable Heavens Feel in order for Shirou's soul to survive. She then sacrificed Ilya's body to embody the grail and restore balance within the Origin.

In case you're curious, there are five foundation (or 'true') magics pioneered in the early ages, all of which require mystic powers and are unable to do via modern magic. Three were found by Einzbern, Tohsaka, and Matou, 3 of the oldest and strongest magi families known to have lived.

I play bass and drums, used to do guitar and piano but I dropped those a long time ago. So I don't count those. I started playing instruments because my parents wanted me to when I was young and then found I liked it enough to keep going with it. And uh... I don't know, I practice, I guess.

Don't play much nowadays though. Busy with other things, really.

Third Magic, also known as 'Heavens Feel', is a long lost foundation magic pioneered by the Einzbern family. The magic involves conserving a person's soul within the universe after the body decomposes, which is impossible to do without the grail. After all, the grail is a gateway to the Origin, where unlimited mana is supplied. Justicia used the grail's power to "grant her wish", if you will, to enable Heavens Feel in order for Shirou's soul to survive. She then sacrificed Ilya's body to embody the grail and restore balance within the Origin.

In case you're curious, there are five foundation (or 'true') magics pioneered in the early ages, all of which require mystic powers and are unable to do via modern magic. Three were found by Einzbern, Tohsaka, and Matou, 3 of the oldest and strongest magi families known to have lived.

Thanks got it now

Okay guys,new topic:

(ta da da da)

What's your favourite videogame(it can also be a vn) and why?

Mine is Earthbound, because the story was really captivating, and even though it's essentially for kids, can be very mature and dark. Plus I love rpg games.

Okay guys,new topic:

(ta da da da)

Well, mine might be pokemon due to the sheer number of hours I've spent playing the series. Other than that, I'm currently playing Kancolle everyday which I really enjoy

Okay guys,new topic:

(ta da da da)

Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Kickass music, great levels, Hyper Sonic

I´m currently making a Lets Play on Youtube

Okay guys,new topic:

(ta da da da)

Final Fantasy 7. First real video game I ever truly got into as a kid, and I still go back and start a new playthrough every couple months. Loved everything from the story to the characters.

Favorite video game? That's... oofh, I've played too many of them. That's honestly too hard. I can say my favorite series of games is The Mass Effect Series.

Awesome villains, awesome story, good gameplay, choices you have to make, best characters in video games, relationships you get to have, romance options are amazing, DLC is great, pretty much everything about the series is great. The ending to the trilogy is iffy but it's still fine.

I probably would not have gotten into visual novels if I hadn't played these games. Hell, I met my first serious girlfriend through a Mass Effect website. One of the first things I got published was a poem about Mass Effect in my old school's literary magazine. (I know, lame, but whatever) Also one of the only games to make me feel depressed/tear up.

My favorite visual novel, however, is Majikoi. I just love it, man.

Favorite video game? That's... oofh, I've played too many of them. That's honestly too hard. I can say my favorite series of games is The Mass Effect Series.

Awesome villains, awesome story, good gameplay, choices you have to make, best characters in video games, relationships you get to have, romance options are amazing, DLC is great, pretty much everything about the series is great. The ending to the trilogy is iffy but it's still fine.

I probably would not have gotten into visual novels if I hadn't played these games. Hell, I met my first serious girlfriend through a Mass Effect website. One of the first things I got published was a poem about Mass Effect in my old school's literary magazine. (I know, lame, but whatever) Also one of the only games to make me feel depressed/tear up.

My favorite visual novel, however, is Majikoi. I just love it, man.

Have to agree with you. The Mass Effect series, as stupid as it sounds, did change me in some ways. Great storytelling and amazing replayability, though I never even played pure renegade. 

What romance did you choose Sammeh? I chose Tali since I find her to be the cutest. And the Quarian Race is really fascinating in my oppinion. Not to mention their great butts :3

I was overjoyed that it was possible to end the war between the Quarians and the Geth since I really loved Legion.

Also the Citadel DLC was probably my favorite DLC of all time because it really brought some closure and awesome Character moments.

My favorite VN would be Grisaia no Kajitsu closely followed by Majikoi obviously, because the mixture of comedy and drama really works out well.

Okay guys,new topic:

(ta da da da)

ahem+_3b5f7ac886105b139f33f8bca66556ab.j

Dark Souls of course ^_^

I like games that give me a lot of personal freedom with developing my character. Raiding other people's worlds during invasions, and being incredibly meticulous by min/maxing stats for competitive pvp is extremely satisfying for me.

Where I am in Amairo:

9DnfJnB.png

For those of you who can't read japanese, that says "Ohayou gozaimasu, goshujin-sama"

which translates to "Good morning, master"

The words pretty much every otaku longs to hear. All she is missing is a maid outfit with a short skirt

Have to agree with you. The Mass Effect series, as stupid as it sounds, did change me in some ways. Great storytelling and amazing replayability, though I never even played pure renegade. 

What romance did you choose Sammeh? I chose Tali since I find her to be the cutest. And the Quarian Race is really fascinating in my oppinion. Not to mention their great butts :3

I was overjoyed that it was possible to end the war between the Quarians and the Geth since I really loved Legion.

Also the Citadel DLC was probably my favorite DLC of all time because it really brought some closure and awesome Character moments.

My favorite VN would be Grisaia no Kajitsu closely followed by Majikoi obviously, because the mixture of comedy and drama really works out well.

Not stupid at all. The Mass Effect Series changed me as a person as well. In many ways.

Very similar to me in that regard, I've played through it many times but I've never been able to do full renegade. Always paragon with maybe a few renegade choices here and there. The renegade interrupt with Kai Leng was pretty cool, I have to say.

I chose Tali as well. Tali-waifu for life, man. xD She's very cute and comes into her own in her way. Great character overall. And yes, the Quari-butts are pretty hype.

Funny enough, I accidentally saved both races my first time playing ME3 and didn't know that was really hard/rare to do until way later, when I was talking with one of my friends about it xD

And you share my same love for Citadel. Best DLC ever made for any game. Pure fan service, but I don't care. In fact, my love for Citadel led a friend of mine to direct me to my first visual novel, because he said it was basically Citadel in a longer game. It wasn't, because you can't replicate that feeling, but you know.

(Majikoi, I guess: it has my favorite character plus it's ton's of fun. But I love fighting games, & loved Dark souls.)

I'm also a huge fan of fighting games.I play everything from Street Fighter to Tekken to Soul Cal to Mortal Kombat. Any games you're maining right now?

(And a fellow huge fan of the Souls series too)

I'm also a huge fan of fighting games.I play everything from Street Fighter to Tekken to Soul Cal to Mortal Kombat. Any games you're maining right now?

(And a fellow huge fan of the Souls series too)

(Not maining anything currently I just pick it up off & on, ever since I stopped playing with my acquaintances a half a year ago, But I last Played Soul Cal 5. I love those fighters too.)

(Not maining anything currently I just pick it up off & on, ever since I stopped playing with my acquaintances a half a year ago, But I last Played Soul Cal 5. I love those fighters too.)

Soul Cal 5 is a really fun fighter, man. I main Z.W.E.I. in that game mostly because he reminds me of a Stand-User from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure xD

My favorite game of all time? If you're fine with me limiting to genre:

JRPG: Final Fantasy 9 and Persona 4 Golden (tie). The former because it was the first Final Fantasy I ever played, loved the characters, and the music was great. Persona 4 Golden because aside from being an excellent expansion, I loved the characters, story, music and setting so much the replays almost never feel old (except for fishing for that sea Guardian, but not game's perfect)

Honorable Mention: Tales of the Abyss and Lunar 2: Eternal Blue

WRPG: Mass Effect 2, much as I love the trilogy, this one I felt handled the character focused story elements the best.

SRPG: Vanguard Bandits. Enjoyed it for its characters, mech designs and music even if the requirements to get the good ending in the Kingdom route were BS. Also was my first introduction to the concept of heroine routes.

Fighting: Super Smash Bros. and Melee (tie) The hours I sunk into battling friends and family in these games. My main was Pikachu.

FPS: Goldeneye and Bioshock (tie). The former for the same reason as SMB and the latter because I enjoyed the story (and on a side note, I seem to be the only one who didn't hate Bioshock 2) and it didn't make me motion sick.

VN: Majikoi series and Kyonyuu Fantasy series (tie). Love the characters, story, artwork and ero in both