Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Chichiryuutei

Hi guys. I'm new in this forum and i'm sorry if it is said or writen somewhere already, but my question is, is Miyako' Route already translated? i found this thread like 6 months ago, there were some posts of hope (people willing to translate it :D ) and i didn't check since until now. now i see there is over 300 pages of discusion and i'm sorry but i don't have time to go through it whole and look for my answer...

If there is anyone that kind and with that knowlage, please share it and tell me if i can replay Miyako again (a got back to this game like week ago, i already finished momoyo wanko chris and in my first run miyako [best one imho... ;* ], and it was in japanese... the ending, so i want to replay this one in more understandable language for me :) )

Thank you for all of your answers :)

Hi guys. I'm new in this forum and i'm sorry if it is said or writen somewhere already, but my question is, is Miyako' Route already translated? i found this thread like 6 months ago, there were some posts of hope (people willing to translate it :D ) and i didn't check since until now. now i see there is over 300 pages of discusion and i'm sorry but i don't have time to go through it whole and look for my answer...

If there is anyone that kind and with that knowlage, please share it and tell me if i can replay Miyako again (a got back to this game like week ago, i already finished momoyo wanko chris and in my first run miyako [best one imho... ;* ], and it was in japanese... the ending, so i want to replay this one in more understandable language for me :) )

Thank you for all of your answers :)

The Miyako translation is still incomplete, but is estimated to be completed by July 2014.

http://forums.fuwano...247#entry103198

http://forums.fuwano...ndpost&p=103261

^

These posts should have everything you will want to know.

The Miyako translation is still incomplete, but is estimated to be completed by mid to late June 2014.

http://forums.fuwano...247#entry103198

http://forums.fuwano...ndpost&p=103261

^

These posts should have everything you will want to know.

The rest of you guys really should do the same thing with your sigs as I do with mine.  It'll be harder for them to miss it, as I'm only one person.

I feel like I'm repeating myself here, but I guess I'll do it. Let me cut it to pieces for you and spoon ´-feed them individually. Maybe you'll get it if I do that. (No offense intended, but I already said this once.)

I announced that the Miyako patch would be finished in 50-60 days. I did that the 14th of May, or in other words, 2 weeks ago. This month is May. The month after May is June. The month after June is July. 50-60 days after the 14th of May is 4-14th of July.

The Miyako patch is due early to mid July, not mid to late June.

I feel like I'm repeating myself here, but I guess I'll do it. Let me cut it to pieces for you and spoon ´-feed them individually. Maybe you'll get it if I do that. (No offense intended, but I already said this once.)

I announced that the Miyako patch would be finished in 50-60 days. I did that the 14th, or in other words, 2 weeks ago. This month is May. The month after May is June. The month after June is July. 50-60 days after the 14th of May is 4-14th of July.

Uuuuuuuwawawawawaaaaaa~

Damn, I still have serious issues with the order of the months...

Hideo-Sama, I've failed you!  Please forgive me!

I'll fix my sig ASAP.  Sorry to have to make you come back in here because of my foolishness Ouraibaa...

Yay, double post!  Not.  My bad.  Here, have a laugh at my expense then.
Here's an excerpt from our skype chat:

[3:55:19 AM] HolyGRUNT100: mmm
[3:55:29 AM] HolyGRUNT100: Apparently I'm going full retard in the thread ATM
[3:55:36 AM] HolyGRUNT100: I am not pleased
[3:55:50 AM] Draconos/Tyranastrasz: Lmao
[3:56:36 AM] HolyGRUNT100: just go read it right now.  I'm basically crying at Ouraibaa's feet and apologizing for indoctrinating you guys with the wrong date, trying to fix it, and STILL fucking it up.
[3:56:46 AM] HolyGRUNT100: So I'm trying to ask whats wrong still.
[3:56:54 AM] HolyGRUNT100: I am literally going full retard.

I announced that the Miyako patch would be finished in 50-60 days. I did that the 14th of May, or in other words, 2 weeks ago. This month is May. The month after May is June. The month after June is July. 50-60 days after the 14th of May is 4-14th of July.

Seems that everyone is quite misinformed because OP's post is also wrong.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/#entry34008

Simply a case of no one bothered to do the math properly, and were just repeating everyone else.

Seems that everyone is quite misinformed because OP's post is also wrong.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation-aka-random-talk/#entry34008

Simply a case of no one bothered to do the math properly, and were just repeating everyone else.

The OP is my fault. I asked him to change the front a couple of days after the update, and since I had forgotten the math by then, and I was lazy and unobservant, I just copied Holy's post and sent it to him.

Ahh Miyako, soon your rapey kind of love can enter my domain. ku ku kuuuu~

Then I can just hope Benkei gets translated soon, come to me Nee-San.

In other news i'm tired, someone bring me energy drink so that I may function like a normal human being. ;-;

c2f8b7ced2.jpg if u know what i mean

Ahh Miyako, soon your rapey kind of love can enter my domain. ku ku kuuuu~

Then I can just hope Benkei gets translated soon, come to me Nee-San.

In other news i'm tired, someone bring me energy drink so that I may function like a normal human being. ;-;

You'll never function like a normal human being :3

In another note, Salmon copied your class! Ho ho!

Because I will always be united with my Nee-Sans.

u wot m8. Nah it's fine, at least two of us will be useful. *cough*.

Why do you like Nee-sans? What's good about them?

I don't like them very much, they usually have huge oppai (hate that :angry: ), are older (hate that :angry: ), and are reliable (loathe that! :angry: :angry: ).

I personally like imoutos better, they're usually flat (love that :wub: ), younger (love that :wub: ), EXTREMELY moe (worship that :wub: ) and call you Onii-chan (super effective against me :wub: :wub: )

Why do you like Nee-sans? What's good about them?

I don't like them very much, they usually have huge oppai (hate that :angry: ), are older (hate that :angry: ), and are reliable (loathe that! :angry: :angry: ).

I personally like imoutos better, they're usually flat (love that :wub: ), younger (love that :wub: ), EXTREMELY moe (worship that :wub: ) and call you Onii-chan (super effective against me :wub: :wub: )

Watch+Maji+de+Watashi+ni+Koi+Shinasai!+E

*Fidget* *Fidget*

I will overlook your heresy Nagi.

It's personal opinion I suppose, I mean Jun is beyond help in that respect.

And how can you hate reliable Nee-Sans? :o

And how can you hate reliable Nee-Sans? :o

I'd like to be the one relied on, something like "おにいしゃん 、だしゅげけてぐあざい~~"

No, I didn't misspell it, I just tried to imitate a cute crying voice, asking help of her reliable onii-chan.

EDIT: One thing about hating older though, Nagisa is the ULTIMATE exception, she may be older, but when she acts so hopelessly childish like that, I can't help falling for her~~

:lol: I love you people!  :lol:

I have never seen a real fight between anecon and lolicon, but the Momoyo reaction was just the best.  :D

Howewer, you shouldn't talk about this stuff so openly, because it only shows your weaknesses.  -_-  One of you subconsciously thinks that he is underestimated by the society and is unable to distinguish himself, so he is looking for someone who is much weaker and needs him (imouto).

Man, you are idealist.  :rolleyes:

The second one hasn't enough self-confidence to be leader so he is looking for some strong woman, who can teach him and protect him (anego). Your subconscious knows that you are weak, so it gives you the easiest solution.

You are realist.  :)

I hope that I didn't insult you two (it wasn't meaning to), but I couldn't stay quiet about that.  :ph34r:  By the way, I like imouto and pettanko more than anego and oppai, but I want people that I love to be independent of me because I can die in every moment.  ;)

One of you subconsciously thinks that he is underestimated by the society and is unable to distinguish himself, so he is looking for someone who is much weaker and needs him (imouto).

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o Damn, read right through me... and you're absolutely right :o , mainly the part in red... wow mate I'm impressed...

:lol: I love you people!  :lol:

I have never seen a real fight between anecon and lolicon, but the Momoyo reaction was just the best.  :D

Howewer, you shouldn't talk about this stuff so openly, because it only shows your weaknesses.  -_-  One of you subconsciously thinks that he is underestimated by the society and is unable to distinguish himself, so he is looking for someone who is much weaker and needs him (imouto).

Man, you are idealist.  :rolleyes:

The second one hasn't enough self-confidence to be leader so he is looking for some strong woman, who can teach him and protect him (anego). Your subconscious knows that you are weak, so it gives you the easiest solution.

You are realist.  :)

I hope that I didn't insult you two (it wasn't meaning to), but I couldn't stay quiet about that.  :ph34r:  By the way, I like imouto and pettanko more than anego and oppai, but I want people that I love to be independent of me because I can die in every moment.  ;)

Or it's simply cuz Cute is Justice. Lolis are the usual representation of cutesy in anime, giving you a warm feeling whether you feel like you want to protect them, or simply admire its beauty.

Another explanation could be that you are simply motherly/fatherly, and the lolis are but one side of your caring nature.

How do you like that! ;o