Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

ah,can't wait to play it,but there is no news about a possible complete translation of majikoi s?

Currently, the translators are working on Miyako and Agave routes of the original game. There are no plans of translating S right now as Wairu hasn't announced that they'll drop the project so we can only think they're still working on it.

Can't Wait till miyako's route translated >.> 

Waiting 1 year for this :<

ah,i see that's a little unsettling,but waiting is the only thing we can do in the end.the more we wait,the more enjoyable it will be to play it

I'm sure we all share the same enthusiasm to play her route after years worth of waiting time. I guess by then this thread will lose its purpose... -_-

Anyway, as of late June or early July hopefully we'll be getting Miyako's route, followed by Agave a couple of months afterwards.

Majikoi S! on the other hand, has had no significant progression so that may be a long way away, but Wairu never said anything about dropping it. Same goes for the A games.

I'm sure we all share the same enthusiasm to play her route after years worth of waiting time. I guess by then this thread will lose its purpose... -_-

Anyway, as of late June or early July hopefully we'll be getting Miyako's route, followed by Agave a couple of months afterwards.

Majikoi S! on the other hand, has had no significant progression so that may be a long way away, but Wairu never said anything about dropping it. Same goes for the A games.

I will pick up Majikoi S and A after this and sad to hear that :/.. Majikoi's Vn's are having hard time getting translated .. 

(New Topic: Honorifics! Some of us use them, some of us don't but if all of us did what honorifics would we use for the people on this thread as people in our lives? Like  Green as Green-chan. So what Honorifics would you use? Kun, San, Chan, Dono, Sama, Tan or even Aniki. Nii, Nee, Onii, Onee you could even use Imouto. Or what nickname would you make & we use? Akki, as Acchan.)

Yuuji is talking to himself.

Not surprising. He probably has PTSD.

(New Topic: Honorifics! Some of us use them, some us don't but if all of did what honorifics would we use for the people on this thread? Like  Green as Green-chan. So what Honorifics would you use? Kun, San, Chan, Dono, Sama, Tan or even Nii, Nee, Onii, Onee you could even use Imouto. Or what nickname would you make & we use? Akki, as Acchan.)

I call a Japanese friend of mine in real life Nee-san. Call me Aniki. Cause I'm a thuggish guy.

(New Topic: Honorifics! Some of us use them, some of us don't but if all of us did what honorifics would we use for the people on this thread? Like  Green as Green-chan. So what Honorifics would you use? Kun, San, Chan, Dono, Sama, Tan or even Nii, Nee, Onii, Onee you could even use Imouto. Or what nickname would you make & we use? Akki, as Acchan.)

I would use Wanko-chan for you. And I approve of Green-chan.

(I guess I should have been more specific: Basically it was more like we were childhood friends & as we grew either you were adopted, or cancelling the "by Law" part you've been living with us & just became a brother. By all rights you are a brother if that helps.)

I meant I cant believe everyone just accepted the boyfriend part just like that

Probably cuz those of us who are in the Skype chat know how obsessed with Nagi you are ;o

I bought my PS3 a few months ago,so i'm still looking for great games to buy,any recomendations?

Appart from the games they have already mentioned, huzzah for Catherine.

(New Topic: Honorifics! Some of us use them, some of us don't but if all of us did what honorifics would we use for the people on this thread as people in our lives? Like  Green as Green-chan. So what Honorifics would you use? Kun, San, Chan, Dono, Sama, Tan or even Aniki. Nii, Nee, Onii, Onee you could even use Imouto. Or what nickname would you make & we use? Akki, as Acchan.)

I guess Kami or Kami-sama will do.