Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well no-one raised complaints Rin.  So we should get along!

Also, I'm lost as to the rest of this conversation right now.  So. Utterly. LOST.

EDIT:

Probably cuz most people don't even know what you are talking about.

Agreed.

Also Jun, I started Majikoi S.  I think you might be going a little to dere on the Loli's this time around.  But that's ok.  And regular person would find Monshiro hard to resist.  She just SO CUTE!

1339749279447.jpg

(I guess I should have been more specific: Basically it was more like we were childhood friends & as we grew either you were adopted, or cancelling the "by Law" part you've been living with us & just became a brother. By all rights you are a brother if that helps.)

I meant I cant believe everyone just accepted the boyfriend part just like that

(I guess I should have been more specific: Basically it was more like we were childhood friends & as we grew either you were adopted, or cancelling the "by Law" part you've been living with us & just became a brother. By all rights you are a brother if that helps.)

I meant I cant believe everyone just accepted the boyfriend part just like that

(Ah, but you two are shipped, plus you fondle Nagisa, if that isn't going out I don't know what is. xD)

I bought my PS3 a few months ago,so i'm still looking for great games to buy,any recomendations?

Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Symphonia Chronicles, Yakuza 3 and 4, Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi, Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend, Ducktales, Disgaea 3 and 4 (though if possible get the Vita versions they have more content), Valkyria Chronicles, Mass Effect trilogy.

I bought my PS3 a few months ago,so i'm still looking for great games to buy,any recomendations?

Final Fantasy X HD!!

MGS collections,Assassin creeds,MGS rising: Revengeance,Catherine,Ni no Kuni,Disgaea D2,Dynasty warrior series,The guided fate paradox, GTA 5, Need for speed Rivals(who doesnt love Hennessey Venom GT) and White knight chronicles 1&2.

(Some of them are my personal favorites, you may not like it as much as i do. You should watch the trailer, review and gameplay in Youtube and Kotaku. Have fun)

Since we're announcing things, Rin, because Ouraibaa left, I am now appropriating you as my soul brother.

You have no say in this :)

Who's rin? Do you mean me? do you mean someome else on this thread who has blasphemously stolen the name rin for his-unworthy-self?

Or are you seriously trying to claim THE rin. The goddess rin. the one and only rin. as yours. because you can't she's mine, and she gave me a love letter just the other day so there!

KS75VKq.png

Who's rin? Do you mean me? do you mean someome else on this thread who has blasphemously stolen the name rin for his-unworthy-self?

Or are you seriously trying to claim THE rin. The goddess rin. the one and only rin. as yours. because you can't she's mine, and she gave me a love letter just the other day so there!

KS75VKq.png

I thought she was giving us all those.

I thought she was giving us all those.

Nope, just me. Ah, and that reminds me, there's been a fake rin going around giving people fake love letters so if you've recieved one recently don't open it, it might be a trap.If you're wondering whether or not it's a trap, then since the only person the real rin gave a love letter to was me, just think to yourself, "Am I tankhedgehog?" If the answer's no, then that's a fake rin and that envelope has anthrax so you should get yourself to the hospital as soon as humanly possible

Nope, just me. Ah, and that reminds me, there's been a fake rin going around giving people fake love letters so if you've recieved one recently don't open it, it might be a trap.If you're wondering whether or not it's a trap, then since the only person the real rin gave a love letter to was me, just think to yourself, "Am I tankhedgehog?" If the answer's no, then that's a fake rin and that envelope has anthrax so you should get yourself to the hospital as soon as humanly possible

But.... But I am tankhedgehog. ._.

You might want to talk to someone about that. you seem to be slightly delusional. Although, I suppose salmon have pretty boring lives, so you can probably be forgiven for becoming delusional

That salmon is different, it has diamond nipples

Hate to interrupt the chatter but I would like to know if there's still some progress going on on the Miyako Route or at least get some news on it : )

I haven't checked this topic for like two months or something, so I thought I may should take a look to be up to date.

Last time I was reading I was at page 118, so I thought to myself "Oh well, better look at the last site, so I know how much pages I have to read" and then I landed on frickin' page 310! xD

Didn't plan to pull an allnighter, reading all this stuff (even though I would love to xP), so I thought I should better ask politely : P

Hate to interrupt the chatter but I would like to know if there's still some progress going on on the Miyako Route or at least get some news on it : )

I haven't checked this topic for like two months or something, so I thought I may should take a look to be up to date.

Last time I was reading I was at page 118, so I thought to myself "Oh well, better look at the last site, so I know how much pages I have to read" and then I landed on frickin' page 310! xD

Didn't plan to pull an allnighter, reading all this stuff (even though I would love to xP), so I thought I should better ask politely : P

(Yep it is, Should be done mid to late June I believe.)