Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Haha, had already seen this. People love so much to become social heroes. 

Everything is NSFW because I'm at work, with people coming and going. It wouldn't be too professional if they saw me staring at anime girls.

If that's true then wouldn't simply being on this forum at all be NSFW? I mean, what with everyone's avatars and signatures and all

If that's true then wouldn't simply being on this forum at all be NSFW? I mean, what with everyone's avatars and signatures and all

They are not as big as the images we all post, and they aren't very centric, so it's safer ;o 

Also, how could I not be in this thread, waiting for my silly hedgehog?

Been playing Kamidori. Sharty.

God dammit that fucking name... "SHAAAAARTY!!!!!!" 

Couldn't help but yell out an auto-tuned "SHAWTAAAYYY!!"

This thread and the people within have ruined me. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't love that. lol

SEE?! 

I told you shawtayyyy! Was more gangster.

In more positive news i got Kamidori to work ^_^

They are not as big as the images we all post, and they aren't very centric, so it's safer ;o 

Also, how could I not be in this thread, waiting for my silly hedgehog?

lol then let me reward your loyalty to this thread with a loli. Of course, I'm also posting this picture because the image of you furtively looking around while waiting to open the spoiler of a loli is too good to pass up

As promised:

IUN8L48.jpg

Also, here's a loli miku, since I don't want to show too much favoritism towards my queen and goddess Rin.

GGDQuLS.jpg

Been playing Kamidori. Sharty.

God dammit that fucking name... "SHAAAAARTY!!!!!!" 

Couldn't help but yell out an auto-tuned "SHAWTAAAYYY!!"

This thread and the people within have ruined me. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't love that. lol

I... May or may not have thought the same thing. Which is a shame since otherwise she was actually one of my favorite characters. Though that was probably only because of her "たまに本気” line. I don't know why, but I find that line really cute...