Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Nope, that's the *really* funny part.

But get this, remember how the fairy girl and cat girl leaders for whatever guilds in SAO hits on Kirito a lot? (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RytI13jRLag/UOmiDXZHk3I/AAAAAAAAADM/_zU9V--YoFE/s1600/sword_art_online-20-lyfa-sakuya-ru-alo-undine-sylph-cait_sith-elf-ears-catgirl-boobs-cleavage.jpg the two on the left)

Well, fun fact: AOL doesn't have the same configuration that makes your avatar look like your real body. This means that you can play as the opposite gender. This means that those two girls rubbing their bodies all over Kirito are most likely either guys or crap-ugly. I like to re-watch that scene several times, just because of that speculation.

But get this, remember how the fairy girl and cat girl leaders for whatever guilds in SAO hits on Kirito a lot? (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RytI13jRLag/UOmiDXZHk3I/AAAAAAAAADM/_zU9V--YoFE/s1600/sword_art_online-20-lyfa-sakuya-ru-alo-undine-sylph-cait_sith-elf-ears-catgirl-boobs-cleavage.jpg the two on the left)

Well, fun fact: AOL doesn't have the same configuration that makes your avatar look like your real body. This means that you can play as the opposite gender. This means that those two girls rubbing their bodies all over Kirito are most likely either guys or crap-ugly.

I realized. Yet, due to the laws of animeland, and this being SAO, they're without a doubt chicks who look at least somewhat like their avatar. Because escapism. That's one criticism I just can't deny about SAO.

I realized. Yet, due to the laws of animeland, and this being SAO, they're without a doubt chicks who look at least somewhat like their avatar. Because escapism. That's one criticism I just can't deny about SAO.

No, this being SAO, they're without a doubt fat geeks. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjytC-rIC8U#t=113

As I said, we'll have to agree to disagree. There's no reason we can't do this like gentlemen. I'm sure people don't want another war like the whole lolicon business either.

The second loli war (just last night) even being only a small skirmish still managed to left many scars, we need to recover and repopulate before another war

Think about it, Twins, twintail, tsundere, honour student

(i dont remember that much from lucky star so maybe im wrong)

Komomo actually has breasts though.

xVdaE.jpg

Also, does Kagami's sister like to molest her at random intervals? :lol: