Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So after reading pretty much every page in this thread, I'm convinced you guys know your VN's, as well as your "Preferences," :D   And because of that and other facotrs, I've made an account just to talk to you guys!

So let me start by saying thanks for the continued work on the Miyako route.  I just finished all available english routes, but I think Miyako's might be the best given how she's always acting.  So the wait is even harder   -_-

So now, against all the (actually stated, typed, and well meaning) numerous warnings about staying away from the VN suggestions... are there any VN's you guys could recommend to me that are light hearted?  By that I mean where they don't kill of the person your after (at least in the good route endings) at the end.  Nothing like Muvluv please.  I checked the VNDB page and almost everyone is subject to

rape, horrible traumas, and unavoidable death. So unless I'm reading the description for VNDB's use of death wrong, pretty much anyone you go after dies.  Same for MuvLuv Alternate.

I'm easily psychologically affected by outside sources, so when my "crush" dies, it totally kills my mood all day.  

VN's like this Majikoi title or Katawa Shoujo are my favorites.  I can deal with strife, suspension, drama, and side character death, or faked death.  Long as it ends well.  Would like to avoid VN's where you have no say in matters, and are forced into being a complete and rampaging dick all game, like School Days, but if thats only one characters route, no problems!  

EDIT:  Also, I'm not against Otome VN's.   They're an interesting change of pace and perspective change!

I know I'm asking alot, but since everyone here seems to REALLY know their stuff, I figured I might as well ask! :D

So to be contribute to this:  Who is your favorite character in Majikoi?  It doesn't have to be the main girls, it could also be a guy.

I'll try to make a custom (but crappy) .gif as payment involving Miyako.

I love Onee-sama!

(Blue Ember:I love Kazuko Kawakami the best)

So after reading pretty much every page in this thread, I'm convinced you guys know your VN's, as well as your "Preferences," :D   And because of that and other facotrs, I've made an account just to talk to you guys!

So let me start by saying thanks for the continued work on the Miyako route.  I just finished all available english routes, but I think Miyako's might be the best given how she's always acting.  So the wait is even harder   -_-

So now, against all the (actually stated, typed, and well meaning) numerous warnings about staying away from the VN suggestions... are there any VN's you guys could recommend to me that are light hearted?  By that I mean where they don't kill of the person your after (at least in the good route endings) at the end.  Nothing like Muvluv please.  I checked the VNDB page and almost everyone is subject to

rape, horrible traumas, and unavoidable death. So unless I'm reading the description for VNDB's use of death wrong, pretty much anyone you go after dies.  Same for MuvLuv Alternate.

I'm easily psychologically affected by outside sources, so when my "crush" dies, it totally kills my mood all day.  

VN's like this Majikoi title or Katawa Shoujo are my favorites.  I can deal with strife, suspension, drama, and side character death, or faked death.  Long as it ends well.  Would like to avoid VN's where you have no say in matters, and are forced into being a complete and rampaging dick all game, like School Days, but if thats only one characters route, no problems!

I know I'm asking alot, but since everyone here seems to REALLY know their stuff, I figured I might as well ask! :D

So to be contribute to this:  Who is your favorite character in Majikoi?  It doesn't have to be the main girls, it could also be a guy.

i wont say Miyako is the best route~~~~~but yeah her route is very good.

so you mean a moege??? i'll give a list of Moege if u want..

My fav Char for Maji is

1.IS

2.Haou

3.Misago

Male

1.Yamato

2.Kagekiyou

3.oomura

i wont say Miyako is the best route~~~~~but yeah her route is very good.

so you mean a moege??? i'll give a list of Moege if u want..

My fav Char for Maji is

1.IS

2.Haou

3.Misago

Male

1.Yamato

2.Kagekiyou

3.oomura

I won't lie guys, this VN coupled with Katawa Shoujo made me a VN nut recently, so I've no idea what half the terms here mean.  So, I'm guessing moege is a list of who you find the most Moe. Also, who's IS? If it's in another of the Maji VN's, I've not yet played those   So I guess mine would be:

Male 

1. Kuki Hideo

2. Minamoto Tadakatsu

3. Kumagai Mitsuru

Ladies

1. Kazuko

2. Miyako

3. Itagaki Tatsuko (She likes sleeping! I love sleeping!)

Still working on the amateur gif ATM.  About 20% done!

EDIT:  Also, I'm not against Otome VN's.   They're an interesting change of pace and perspective change!

I can't believe you actually read more than 200 pages. As for what you're asking for, you could try Hoshizora no Memoria :D

Welcome btw.

You ask who IS is?

Behold the epitome of Tsundere n cuteness!!

8EO4L.png

8EO72.jpgmy collection of my top ten fav girls n ladies

You could go back less than 10 pages to see collections of Moege for Tank. most of em hve happy endings.

If you want more thn Moege you could see my vndb list or pm me(i'll give u full list n little info for all of it).

You could go back less than 10 pages to see collections of Moege for Tank. most of em hve happy endings.

If you want more thn Moege you could see my vndb list or pm me.

So let me get this straight: Moege is a genre (type?) of VN where its kinda happy go luckyish at the end?  

Or is it a list of Moe characters?

Sorry, I'm a VN newbie :D

Gif stats - 75% done.

So let me get this straight: Moege is a genre (type?) of VN where its kinda happy go luckyish at the end?  

Or is it a list of Moe characters?

Sorry, I'm a VN newbie :D

Gif stats - 75% done.

Moege, Imo is a vn where the moe content is over 90%.There will be a lot icha-icha, however some moege dont hve tht.

most moege are in highschool area, some not though. A lot variety of heroines from Tsundere to Derere(rarely Yandere).

90% happy ends.

Moege, Imo is a vn where the moe content is over 90%.There will be a lot icha-icha, however some moege dont hve tht.

most moege are in highschool area, some not though. A lot variety of heroines from Tsundere to Derere(rarely Yandere).

90% happy ends.

I don't really think there are Yanderes in moeges though Mon-chan

u know eggtart or Pastel de nata ????

um the bakery is called Fábrica de Pastéis de Belém, if im not wrong. 

went to Portugal 2 years ago.

I don't really think there are Yanderes in moeges though Mon-chan

hm....maybe. But i havent play all moeges...so maybe just maybe.

not all Yandere will kill the protag u know(3% chance)

u know eggtart or Pastel de nata ????

um the bakery is called Fábrica de Pastéis de Belém, if im not wrong. 

went to Portugal 2 years ago.

hm....maybe. But i havent play all moeges...so maybe just maybe.

not all Yandere will kill the protag u know(3% chance)

Send some VN copies this way i send you all pastel de nata you want :P

90% happy ends.

Ahhhh, I see now.  Thanks for clearing that up!  Also just followed the link to the two VN's you just posted, they both look very interesting and seem to be my type.  My only question here is what does it mean when VNDB says Koiken Otome: Revive is a "Fandisk"?  It is a fan made expansion to the normal games plot and heroines?

Also, how do I upload an image form my PC straight into the chat?  It seems to want to force me to link to something already online  -_-

Ahhhh, I see now.  Thanks for clearing that up!  Also just followed the link to the two VN's you just posted, they both look very interesting and seem to be my type.  My only question here is what does it mean when VNDB says Koiken Otome: Revive is a "Fandisk"?  It is a fan made expansion to the normal games plot and heroines?

Also, how do I upload an image form my PC straight into the chat?  It seems to want to force me to link to something already online   -_-

You will have to put it online.Just use http://postimage.org/

Its fast aand easy

Send some VN copies this way i send you all pastel de nata you want :P

Sadly i cant...all of my otakus goods is back home. livin at flat at the moment. The only otaku goods i have is bunch of figures n saber dakimakura(dont ask).

you will??? hehehe but nahhhhh, it wont taste good. ughhhhh i'm feelin hungry rite now.

I can't believe you actually read more than 200 pages. As for what you're asking for, you could try Hoshizora no Memoria :D

Welcome btw.

Yeah, it took me about 3 days of reading it in my spare time!  And I just VNDB'd that title, but theres two listed, Eternal Heart and Wish Upon A Shooting Star.  Which is the one you were referring too?

Edit: Apparently post image hates Gifs Kynbound.  Damn.  Any other suggestions?

Also, how do I upload an image form my PC straight into the chat?  It seems to want to force me to link to something already online   -_-

fan disc (sometimes called fandisk or simply abbreviated as FD) is a package of additional content, usually released by a game company after the successful launch of one of its titles. The contents of fandiscs varies, but often includes new images, music, minigames and miscellaneous information related to the original game.[1] Sometimes, fan discs will also feature whole new games in order to extend the original title's storyline; however, those are rarely considered true sequels, often depicting events of minor importance to the overreaching plot of the series and being considerably short. Alternatively, it is not uncommon for such games to present "What If" scenarios, retell certain events from the point-of-view of a different character or transport the main cast to a different setting.

Quoted from my highschool teacher, Wiki-sensei.

Sadly i cant...all of my otakus goods is back home. livin at flat at the moment. The only otaku goods i have is bunch of figures n saber dakimakura(dont ask).

you will??? hehehe but nahhhhh, it wont taste good. ughhhhh i'm feelin hungry rite now.

Why wouldnt it taste good?A well made pastel de nata doesnt go bad for a long time.

You can just send me your figures :P

hes most likely referring to wish upon a shooting star.The other one is a fandisck