Hello beautiful people im new to this

killa34mam

As you can see the title and sorry for my bad grammar i am not japanese nor do i watch cartoons/animes but i played few visual novel and loved them one was if my heart had wings and other from same brand a sky full of stars i love the story so i have request are there more visual novels out there  like them rich storys  plus ive heard you need translator for many stories as they are not in english

Thanks for your help! xd

37 minutes ago, killa34mam said:

i am not japanese

Well, that makes you pretty normal around here, there's not many reasons for actual Japanese people to hang out around us weebs. :>

Anyways, welcome to Fuwa, I hope we'll be able to coerce you into watching anime and becoming a fully-fledged weaboo. If not, I guess you're still allowed to have fun around here, you filthy heretic. :sachi:

Hi hi, always nice to see new people around here.

Welcome to the community :sachi:

2 hours ago, Ranzo said:

I'd recommend you play Katawa Shoujo since that is most peoples gateway vn 

+1 on that. Also if you don't mind crying I'd recommend you read everything anything by Key (specially Rewrite)

Depends on what you want from a visual novel. Do you want light hearted comedy? Or do you want some plot?

For light hearted fun....

Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ . The plot is basically trying to date a high school girl. Has a ton of comedy and likeable characters. Free +18 patch adds a lot of erotic content if you're into that...

Wagamama High Spec . Cute music, great artwork. Unrated version adds a metric ton of erotic content too...

DS Dal Segno . Romance comedy, and some drama, set on a fantasy island. It's a little weird at times. There's a free +18 patch too...

For Plot, and/or emotional feels...

Clannad . Has themes about friendship, family and life. Bring a box of tissues (I cried a ton reading this). Has a likeable cast, and some comedy too.

Grisaia no Kajitsu . One of the best VN's in my opinion. Loaded with great writing, comedy, loveable characters, and sexual humor. Then you get to the backstories of the girls, which will smack you in the feels. This VN will make you laugh a lot, and possibly make you cry and emotionally destroy you at the same time. Highly recommended, and it's still my favorite visual novel. Unrated version is recommended xD

ef - a fairy tale of the two . Amazing presentation. A series of romance stories which are all somehow connected. This gut punched me in the feels harder then any read. But it has plenty of comedy too.

Haha, i just found out visual novels from mobile last year when i downloaded if my heart had wings i never knew visual novels have community the ones i read are from pulltop there amazing they have scientific facts on them which i love with deep storys are there any more from pulltop? or any similar to ''the sky full of stars'' 

Thanks again for welcoming me to this forum :D

22 hours ago, Ranzo said:

Beautiful person here! I'm glad you noticed.

Welcome to Fuwa I hope you enjoy yourself here

I'd recommend you play Katawa Shoujo since that is most peoples gateway vn 

Seconding this recommendation. It probably gets tossed around a lot as a recommendation for new readers, but it's a fun and engaging read - especially for being free. 

Also, been meaning to ask - who is the character in your avatar? Guessing Michiru from Koichoco?

9 hours ago, killa34mam said:

Haha, i just found out visual novels from mobile last year when i downloaded if my heart had wings i never knew visual novels have community the ones i read are from pulltop there amazing they have scientific facts on them which i love with deep storys are there any more from pulltop? or any similar to ''the sky full of stars'' 

Thanks again for welcoming me to this forum :D

If you are looking for science and deep stories, perhaps give the Science Adventure VNs a read - the stories involve science rather heavily and are really engaging. Steins;Gate is a really good one (my personal favorite VN and one of the best stories in any form I've ever encountered) and the sequel (Steins;Gate 0) came out on Steam just a couple of weeks ago. If you do decide to read those though, it deserves to be emphasized. Do not read 0 first. There is also Chaos;Child (which is on PS4 / PS Vita and getting an English fan translation for PC this month). 

Edited by snowbell55

17 hours ago, snowbell55 said:

Seconding this recommendation. It probably gets tossed around a lot as a recommendation for new readers, but it's a fun and engaging read - especially for being free. 

Also, been meaning to ask - who is the character in your avatar? Guessing Michiru from Koichoco?

If you are looking for science and deep stories, perhaps give the Science Adventure VNs a read - the stories involve science rather heavily and are really engaging. Steins;Gate is a really good one (my personal favorite VN and one of the best stories in any form I've ever encountered) and the sequel (Steins;Gate 0) came out on Steam just a couple of weeks ago. If you do decide to read those though, it deserves to be emphasized. Do not read 0 first. There is also Chaos;Child (which is on PS4 / PS Vita and getting an English fan translation for PC this month). 

Well not only science every  story works for me  ill make it simple some visual novels dont have purpose but some have rich story as long as story is rich with love in it im up for it  

it looks to me you guys havent played it maybe its to early to say but a ''sky full of stars'' is damn good visual novel and emotional and so is ''if my heart had wings'' i couldnt sleep as night it was funny with good story and ofcourse romance included.  

again thank you everyone for welcoming this :D

Welcome to Fuwanovrl even though this is not the introduction section, and sorry for the belated greeting. I hope that you'll enjoy yourself here.

As for the topic, I think I can suggest ssomething like Da Capo trilogy and Yoake. Then if you want more, perhaps you can try both of Tsujidou and HatsuKoi Keep in mind though that HatsuKoi MC was quite divisive to say it lightly (ie you may wouldn't like him). You can also try both of Noble Works and Dracu Riot as well. I hope that those VNs will fulfill your request.