Sup madudes

novision

Hey, so to introduce myself briefly i'm a huge weeb with an oversized MAL that just keeps getting bigger as I slowly realize my life's mistakes. Anyhow, i'm also an artist who mostly do 3D art as that's what i'm studying as a profession but I am also well versed in the art of the animu waifus so expect some sort of art thingy in here somewhere. Big fan of visual novels as most people in this forum I can safely assume.

So yeah that was that, say hi and i'll give you a cookie, I swear. 

Just now, Eurocat said:

Hi. I'm expecting a cookie. I know where you live :nico:

Well, I mean, i could give you one but I think i'm out of stock, I just went trough all of them when I realized i would neverget any love and give any cookie to a fellow weeb, i guess i was wrong... Maybe in the near future you will be rewarded with some precious cookies.

Greetings mate. It seems a lot of artists like yourself have been joining up lately. Almost makes me feel bad about only being able to draw stick figures...

What kind of occupation are you looking to do with 3D art? I imagine there's a lot of different fields where someone with that knowledge is needed. I'd be curious to see any art you've already done, too, if you feel comfortable sharing.

1 minute ago, Thyndd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for cookiemonster

Welcome fellow weeb, enjoy your stay. Let's waste away our lives together in harmony!

Harmony is the best way to slowly degrade to a state of madness with the love of some non-existing wives and husbands 

1 minute ago, Zander said:

Greetings mate. It seems a lot of artists like yourself have been joining up lately. Almost makes me feel bad about only being able to draw stick figures...

What kind of occupation are you looking to do with 3D art? I imagine there's a lot of different fields where someone with that knowledge is needed. I'd be curious to see any art you've already done, too, if you feel comfortable sharing.

Nice to meet you and don't worry about your artistic skills aha  As of now during the 2 years I've been studying 3D we have only gone through the basics slowly going through more advanced stuff at the end of the second year. In the third year we have to choose one field and the one i'm going for is vfx (visual effects/special effects), I am currently working a lot in that territory to master it as we have not done a lot of it in the last 2 years. I don't have much stuff from school that I would be inclined to share as it's never anything good to say the least but I am currently working on a big project that I will publish info on, in this forum soon when the project has gone a bit further.  

1 hour ago, novision said:

expect some sort of art thingy in here somewhere.

I expect great things, welcome aboard ;)

1 hour ago, Zander said:

Almost makes me feel bad about only being able to draw stick figures...

Sadly this is true for many of us, last time I tried to draw... *shudder*

3 minutes ago, icecrack said:

I expect great things, welcome aboard ;)

Sadly this is true for many of us, last time I tried to draw... *shudder*

Thanks, I'm glad to be part of this group, I'm currently working on a piece for a visual novel project I started with a friend recently, once that illustration is done I'll promote it and introduce you guys to the storyline. And drawing is obviously not a given aha. No need to worry about it, nobody here is required to have any sort of talent, we're a community. :D