Heya

Eurocat

Heya dudes, I'm Eurocat, I recently really started loving visual novels so I thought it'd be good for my general vn knowledge to join this place so yeah, henlo guys :meguface:

I play osu!taiko quite a bit, I don't really watch alot of anime but when I do it's always comedy and I unironically enjoyed eromanga sensei 

Feel free to hmu on discord anytime at Eurocat#1209 :thumbsup:

Edited by Eurocat

14 hours ago, Eurocat said:

I'm Eurocat

Euro in Quebec? :yumiko:

4 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Some people don't like eromanga sensei??????

I seriously can't see Eromanga sensei as any worse than quite a lot of anime, which it seems perfectly fine to like. It most certainly isn't a title, which comes to mind if I'm asked to name a bad anime.

Edited by tymmur

4 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

Some people don't like eromanga sensei??????

Considering you roped me into watching it and I wanted to die for the entire duration of the 23 minutes, yes, some people indeed do not like Eromanga Sensei. I can't imagine why anyone would watch it besides for loli content, but that's not my thing.

Also, welcome aboard, Eurocat.

5 hours ago, tymmur said:

Euro in Quebec? :yumiko:

I seriously can't see Eromanga sensei as any worse than quite a lot of anime, which it seems perfectly fine to like. It most certainly isn't a title, which comes to mind if I'm asked to name a bad anime.

My name was originaly supposed to mean Euro(beat)cat(girl) but seems like alot of people see it as europe, so rip me right :Run: