Evenicle Release by Mangagamer (on June 28th)

littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...

spoiler question:

Spoiler

1. what will happen if you fight the boss in bigbucks if you dont have money at hand?

2. what will happen if you went to central without meeting the married people with no home?

non-spoiler question:

3. should i say "thank you" or "arigatou" or "thank you very much"?

advance <answer to 3.>

• 4 weeks later...

As for the sequel, well at least it could satisfied a lot of people who want to see more Evenicle. Although to be honest it's kind of unnecessary though because more or less we can think the first Evenicle here is fine enough even without the sequels, and from what I'd heard the ending is just more or less 'The adventure is still ongoing', which is quite common in games and anime.

That said, I'm happy though that Alicesoft still want to expand this franchise so there's that, although it'll be quite hard to them though in regard develop the setting and the story, because from what I saw at first Evenicle it looks already developed enough. Therefore they should try to develop the new story, in which it could be hard if one want to avoid the similarity - they can do it like Galaxy Angel though. Let's just wait and see in regard of the sequel, and hopefully Aster will appear in the sequel (I understand though if he's not appear, because it's the time for his junior to shine).

PS - Quite a name that we got there with Talek as the protagonist's name and Yuraki as the heroine, although I may be wrong on this.

27 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for the sequel, well at least it could satisfied a lot of people who want to see more Evenicle. Although to be honest it's kind of unnecessary though because more or less we can think the first Evenicle here is fine enough even without the sequels, and from what I'd heard the ending is just more or less 'The adventure is still ongoing', which is quite common in games and anime.

That said, I'm happy though that Alicesoft still want to expand this franchise so there's that, although it'll be quite hard to them though in regard develop the setting and the story, because from what I saw at first Evenicle it looks already developed enough. Therefore they should try to develop the new story, in which it could be hard if one want to avoid the similarity - they can do it like Galaxy Angel though. Let's just wait and see in regard of the sequel, and hopefully Aster will appear in the sequel (I understand though if he's not appear, because it's the time for his junior to shine).

PS - Quite a name that we got there with Talek as the protagonist's name and Yuraki as the heroine, although I may be wrong on this.

I just finished Evenicle last night. The ending is actually a pretty good setup for subsequent volumes, and I'd actually say it's specifically a good setup for clearly differentiated subsequent volumes versus the original, so I'm pretty much the opposite of surprised to hear about a sequel (though pleased at the timing) and not worried about it feeling stale or anything.

As for what you say, I admit that there's hidden plot point that was surely would be very interesting to explore in the sequels. But at the same time, they'll surely need to came up with the new plot in which it might be too hard if they really wanted the original plot, though to be fair they can do it like Final Fantasy series. As for the unnecessary bit that I say earlier, it's more in regard of the first Evenicle in which that even with the plot thread hanging, it's still quite a complete game so it can stand alone without the sequel here, and it's been proven by the appearance of the new protagonist because it could be interpreted as they'd already completed with Aster's story and they want to move on with the new protagonist. In the end, even with I said here I would like to see of how things going on here. If anything, at least it's not like Xenogears in which I'm content enough.

PS - As for the spoiler, I understand that

Adan's body was exploded into several parts and his right hand was the setting for first Evenicle. So obviously we'll gonna have the new world with another part of Adan's body there, only that we still didn't know which part (Duh)

• 1 month later...

Bump this thread, because we have Mangagamer released this at Steam uncensored. Yes Steam in which as we know was quite adamant to not having explicit sex contents in the VNs that they sold, so much that they took down both of Yurirei and Sono Hanabira 11. So what I can say is that while this is obviously a good news, I would still alert that Steam might change their policy in the future. More importantly if some company lke SG (Or ParadiseGame (PG)) or MoeNovel still insist that they would censored the sex scenes, then we can say that those two companies were stubborn lol.

PS - Here's the rweet from Mangagamer in regard of this for this for the proof below.

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1050054867908263938

Edited by littleshogun