Heya Fuwa community

icecrack

Hello everyone, this account is almost 2 years old so I'd say an introduction is long overdue.

I watch anime and read VNs whenever I can. Right now I'm learning Japanese so I can one day help more VN goodness come west.

I hope we get along and you can use this post to ask me anything cause I don't really know what else to say.

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

You can always tell something about you favorite VNs and genres you like, that's a good start. :)

You're right! I love most of what I've read but if I had to talk about my all time favorite it would be the first VN I got my hands on, Yume Miru Kusuri. When it comes to genres I read almost everything.

Off the top of my head here's a list of what I've been reading:

Spoiler

Fate/stay night
Everything by Key (Clannad, Kanon, Air, Rewrite...)
Grisaia
G-senjou no Maou
Kara no shoujo
Sono Hanabira
Koihime Musou
If my heart had wings
Da Capo
Bloody Rondo
Gensou no Idea

And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some of the good ones and might have to apologize to my collection.

If you could recommend anything good I'd be grateful.

17 hours ago, icecrack said:

Hello everyone, this account is almost 2 years old so I'd say an introduction is long overdue.

It could be worse. I realized I forgot to make an introduction after being active for 2.5 years :notlikemiya:

8 hours ago, icecrack said:

If you could recommend anything good I'd be grateful.

Musumaker :wahaha:

Majo Koi Nikki

As for VNs, where the English translation have actually been released, the first, which comes to mind is Kamidori and then the Rance series. Sexy Demon Transformation is hilarious and fun to read despite being a nukige.

Edited by tymmur

6 hours ago, icecrack said:

Fate/stay night

Well, if you're okay with older looking graphics and no voices, you can try Tsukihime. It's by the same authors. There's also a fandisk-sequel, though I personally didn't finish it.

6 hours ago, icecrack said:

Everything by Key

You didn't miss Planetarian, right? :yumiko:

Also, if you want to ask for more recommendations in the future, you can make a vndb list and link it to your account, if you don't want to recall all VNs you've read every time.

2 hours ago, tymmur said:

It could be worse. I realized I forgot to make an introduction after being active for 3.5 years :notlikemiya:

2.5 years, you mean? It still hasn't been 3 years since you registered your account here.

But, well, I'm actually the same. I only made my introduction earlier this year. As my 500th post. :notlikemiya:

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

You didn't miss Planetarian, right? :yumiko:

It's been a while and I'm still crying :rubycry:

1 hour ago, Dreamysyu said:

Also, if you want to ask for more recommendations in the future, you can make a vndb list and link it to your account, if you don't want to recall all VNs you've read every time.

That's a nice suggestion and I'll get to that asap.

Thanks everyone for your recommendations and for making me feel so welcome.