yu-ris engine, strange script. + need help with mes files

Hi!~

Does somebody know how to change font on yu-ris engine? I'm translating "Ozmafia!!" vn and.. well, as you see, text looks kinda wrong. All punctuation marks are broke. 

Also! I can't translate character's name because russian text is break the script. Is it possible to fix?

Spoiler

7__8hlpbhrU.jpg

Spoiler

v-0ToP0MQAs.jpg

This is how English text looks like:

Spoiler

XOSKUHhVMOI.jpg

And now.. I'll change one word in English

Spoiler

rtEWrZLPTys.jpg

As you can see, my word looks different. Why is that? Maybe this is not a font problem, maybe problem in script? What do you thing? Can somebody explain why text in script look so strange?

The second problem is... .mes files. Does somebody know how to deal with it? I tried silkytool, but it didn't help at all. The vn is Nightshade. I can send files if it needed.

4 hours ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

change your input method to japanese and use full width alphanumeric, same goes for punctuation...
cBJMcZK.png

as for nightshade, i cant find it anywhere so i cant really tell...

umm... I can't find how to change input.. also, is it possible to do the same thing with russian text? I don't think so... so there is no chance to fix strange text problem? 

Mmm.. about Nightshade. Here are all mes files

Thank you for helping me!

Edited by Aelina

Well, if the problem is the spacing with the letter I think you need use a
monospaced font or ask hackers to fix the engine spacing, and I have no experience with this.  (well, the monospaced is easy but fix the spacing...)
In the true I already asked for some hints to our friend Binaryfail but I haven't tried learn for now.

Edited by marcus-beta

Okay, I Supposed @- = Underlined, @i = Italic, @b = Bold

I Had published in my circuseditor repo, but I will not include the update in the sacanawrapper because you need rebuild with the correct obfuscation value
At the Main.cs change remove the //, and maybe change the true to false (False will show that @i, @b... True will removed it)
vldwec.png

And of course, you need put // over the "Obfuscation = 0x20" Line

Edited by marcus-beta

1 - Click here
 5eif3Db.png
2 - Click in Edit on your new fork
MXtdkk6.png
3 - do the changes and click in commit changes
Bm7cYLg.png
4 - Go to http://ci.appveyor.com
5 - Login in the AppVeyor using your github account
6 - Click in Projects => New project
z6g4GHZ.png
7 - Click in the "Add" button Project, in the case the circuseditor
RQiNwlQ.png
8 - After created, go to the "Settings" tab
YxJ9J3l.png
9 - Click in Artifacts, Add new Artifacts, and type the path using this pattern "ToolName\Bin\Debug", in the 4th step, type a random name to your artifacts (can put any shit)
To the circuseditor you need put "CEGUI\Bin\Debug"
TYBA5H2.png

10 - Click in save and wait the save complete message
11 - Exit from the settings menu and click in "new build"
YOpZ2Pl.png
12 - Wait you see this line
DPJCoNZ.png
13 - Click at the "Artifacts" button and download the zip
Pb0k5Gv.png

@Huang Ling Yin the appveyor has changed the artifacts policy and now all artifacts with more than 3 months will be deleted, so now it's better to who want builds learn how to create your own appveyor project to build.

Edited by marcus-beta

56 minutes ago, marcus-beta said:

appveyor has changed the artifacts policy and now all artifacts with more than 3 months will be deleted, so now it's better to who want builds learn how to create your own appveyor project

as i said before, i have visual studio installed, i request appveyor as for people who not familiar with them, so they dont need to install visual studio to use your tools, anyway thats a nice tutorial, though i never use appveyor before, i'll try it, and maybe use it as reference for later, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Actually i'm having the same problem with the font while translating euphoria to spanish, chars like áéíóúñ and punctuation marks like ¡¿ simply don't work. In one post in progvian.wordpress.com he said that the scripts use shift-jis for encoding so you can´t change the encoding and only chars that are included in the font S ゴシック may works, i'm managing into changing MS ゴシック font, replacing some hiriganas with the characters i need, but without any success. But i still don't reject the possibility of changing the font (that would be awesome since i could use another modified font, modify MS ゴシック is annoying because it consists in one ttc that contains 3 ttf or that seems) 

JXoN5VB.png

Maybe in that file is the answer but progvian's tool doesn't extract this, only dialogs :(

I will be modifying and testing the font, and will upload the advances to this post

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24.12.2018 at 9:23 PM, Veshurik said:

О, Аэлиночка, привет! Не ждал, что тут кто-то тоже переводит на русский что-то.

Hello! Didn't expect that someone else is translating something in Russian!

Привет! Всегда приятно увидеть коллегу)

• 2 years later...
On 6/25/2018 at 7:12 PM, IsMike said:

Hola

En realidad estoy teniendo el mismo problema con la fuente mientras traducía euforia al español, caracteres como áéíóúñ y signos de puntuación como ¡¿ simplemente no funcionan. En una publicación en progvian.wordpress.com dijo que los scripts usan shift-jis para la codificación, por lo que no se puede cambiar la codificación y solo los caracteres que se incluyen en la fuente S ゴシック pueden funcionar, estoy logrando cambiar la fuente MS ゴシック, reemplazando algunas hiriganas con los caracteres que necesito, pero sin ningún éxito. Pero todavía no rechazo la posibilidad de cambiar la fuente (eso sería impresionante ya que podría usar otra fuente modificada, modificar MS ゴシック es molesto porque consiste en un ttc que contiene 3 ttf o que parece)

JXoN5VB.png

Tal vez en ese archivo está la respuesta, pero la herramienta de Progvian no extrae esto, solo los diálogos :(

Estaré modificando y probando la fuente, y subiré los avances a este post

You can try to change the font since the game that I am translating takes another different font and adds the characters that I needed, it does not necessarily have to be this MS ゴ シ ッ ク