Frontwing announced that they are making a new VN named Loca Love

bakauchuujin

As the title says Frontwing have not long ago announced that they are working on a new VN. Here is the page for their title http://frontwing.jp/product/loca-love/en/. From the introduction it seems like the main characters will be three girls, though the introduction is quite vague. So do anyone have any opinion on the title announced? I myself feel like there is too little information about the title to know whether this is something that will interest me.

54 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Anyone else noticed how messed up the anatomy is on that promo picture? Maybe it's secretly a guro title and those are parts of a few mutilated corpses? :rize:

I was already hyped, because Frontwing, but if it turns out to be what you said, consider me SUPER HYPED!!! :meguface:

Maybe the promo picture actually includes two girls. The one in the front with her legs hidden behind the pillow and a girl in the back hiding her upper part under the same pillow. I would then assume this is a yuri title and that they are actually having sex in the picture :) Btw this is meant as a joke, but if it somehow turns out to be right I will still say I totally knew it 100%.

Edited by bakauchuujin

5 minutes ago, bakauchuujin said:

Btw this is meant as a joke, but if it somehow turns out to be right I will still say I totally knew it 100%.

Look at him covering all the bases.

Given the colours here and the fact that the page refers to 'three girls' and a 'trio of romances', I am inclined to believe the story will follow three girls' romances, and does not suggest they'll get together.
As such, I find heterosexual relationships more likely in this instance.

Looking from the art, my guess here is that obviously it wouldn't be an otome game. Especially if we know that Frontwing here is always produce game for male market here. Anyway, one single glance at the girl is more than enough to tell that she looks exactly like Corona Blossom's  Shino too much. I guess in regard of Loca Love we better expect another Corona Bloosom, or in other word didn't much interested with this.

Edited by littleshogun

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like all of the girls are in love with the same person based on the character profile on their page. So I guess either the three loves are seperate routes or that it has a harem ending. Based on the character information my best guess is that this is just a normal dating sim where you play as the male and can choose one of the three girls.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the staff members for this game, I have a feeling that this game will be more or less like Yuki Koi Melt (I just finished it recently). Duca also did the OP and Kei Hozumi was one of the writers for that VN... not to forget that nanaca mai returns as the artist.