John Bain AKA Total Biscuit has passed.

mitchhamilton

7ac.jpg

The Cynical Brit, TotalBiscuit, John Bain. 4 years he fought hard against cancer and unfortunately lost that fight. 

His video game reviews are portrayed as very objective, giving the viewers the facts and quick rundown of various games. So objective that he refused to release a review of a game after a short twitter fight with one of the devs as people may view his negative critiques on the game as just personal bashing.

He retired from totalbiscuit on April 30th after treatment for his cancer had made it too difficult for him to think clearly.

July 8, 1984-May 24th, 2018. 33 years old.

https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/status/999787845127634944

He was basically the person behind my YouTube addiction, I've watched his stuff regularly for years and I still remember how the news about his desease hit me. People mostly found this weird, how much I cared about an online celebrity, but when you hear that person's voice nearly every day and rely on them for information and entertainment like I did, it all feels very personal.

I've expected this news for some time, especially after the latest update that his treatment has ended, but damn this still sucks. Such a young guy, so much talent and potential. He'll be missed. ['] 

I've been in tears all day

This man meant everything to me for so long. His content was always amazing, sticking up for the consumer 100% of the time. He introduced me to so many great youtubers. He died like a true warrior, fighting this horrible sickness until the end.

R.I.P. you massive legend, you'll be missed.