Is this forum dead?

Well, I wouldn't believe anyone else who use that scatterbrain... I mean that airheaded girl Tamamo Rimu as emoticon. But still bait or not the question of whether the forum is dead or not is worth to discuss, mainly because some of us did have the experience with the dead forum.

As for my opinion here, forum here is more or less like the place which is 'easy come, easy goes'. So what we can say is that forum itself is pretty much have it's up and down in regard of the activity, and Fuwanovel here is no difference ie have time when the visitor more and time when the visitor less. If anything, at least it's more active compared to some forum that I joined as well, and for the info I saw that people say the forums is have some decline in regard of activity.

But regardless of that as long as some people interested with Visual Novels, one way or another people would stumble at this community if some people tired with Reddit for the example, so at least we didn't need to worry about the state of the forum for now. Of course it'll be good if we see more members, but in regard of Fuwanovel I'm quite content with this situation as of now.

Edited by littleshogun

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Well, I wouldn't believe anyone else who use that scatterbrain... I mean that airheaded girl Tamamo Rimu as emoticon. But still bait or not the question of whether the forum is dead or not is worth to discuss, mainly because some of us did have the experience with the dead forum.

:rimu: Huh?

Well, while I definitely wasn't serious when creating this thread, and I just wanted to see what people would discuss if I formulated it as vaguely as possible, it's not like it was 100% a joke. Basically, the activity on this forum has been kind of lacking recently (excluding today), and I wanted to... talk about it, I guess?

3 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say here. When I checked out the forum this evening I got informed that there's a new thread with almost a hundred new posts... :vinty:

Well, I believe most of us can agree with this:

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

:rimu: Huh?

Well, while I definitely wasn't serious when creating this thread, and I just wanted to see what people would discuss if I formulated it as vaguely as possible, it's not like it was 100% a joke. Basically, the activity on this forum has been kind of lacking recently (excluding today), and I wanted to... talk about it, I guess?

Also, that >100 posts thread is a discussion thread and that always gather the most replies. However, forum activity and new threads had been (and will continue to be?) pretty slow when compared to other forums such as reddit.

Time for fuwanovel-ers to change this unwanted trend from now on? :rimu:

Edited by phantomJS