Greetings ~~

Hi everyone, Its been a week since I joined here but this is my first time writing an introductory post. (this is the first forum i've ever joined as well)

Just call me Mikan, nice to meet you

I just started reading visual novels just recently and I immediately came to love it because it serves great character interactions that never fails to bore me and good character developments which really leaves me in awe and craving for more.

So far, the ones I have mostly read and finished are Moeges such as My Girlfriend is The President, WagaHigh, Fureraba, Princess Evangile and Chrono Clock. I've also finished other types of VN's such as Grisaia no Kajitsu and Little Busters and planning to consume more and more other interesting titles :3c

I also do editing on series's from danbooru so if there is anything I could help in editing on VN translations as well, I would be more than glad to help!!

Edit: I forgot to say that im new to editing as well so I may not be much but please allow me to help o u o)7

I hope I could get along with you all uwu

Edited by Mikanmeister