Recommendations with older women routes...

+StrikeR+

I'm nearing the end of my Minato Carnival novel extravaganza (currently only have 2 routes in Minato Carnival FD left, the VS one and Lorri's)... And with characters like Tamara and Sagami, i was wondering if you could recommend me some novels with routes for older women, preferably their being something special about them, like being a fighter, soldier, merc , but sensei, medic also works i guess. Thanks in advance.

BTW, does anybody know why was Family Project pulled from JAST store? There is only physical edition (bundled with Heart de Roommate) listed at J-list, but download version is nowhere to be found (except pirated versions of course...)

EDIT

Ok, found it - it's on its own on Jlist too - when you select "game edition" from drop-down menu, there is only "download", as physical edition is out of print. Still strange that it's not on main JAST site.

Edited by adamstan

1 minute ago, adamstan said:

BTW, does anybody know why was Family Project pulled from JAST store? There is only physical edition (bundled with Heart de Roommate) listed at J-list, but download version is nowhere to be found (except pirated versions of course...)

I kind of notice some of their titles are missing all of the sudden, even Kana Little Sister and its remake were mysteriously remove from their store. We should ask them on their tweeter account or something to verify matters. No one knows yet why it happen, heck maybe JAST USA isn't even aware of it :wahaha:

Family Project is still available on J-List  

Have you played the game already  or haven't yet? 

23 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

Have you played the game already  or haven't yet? 

I haven't. I plan to read it after Heart de Roommate (which I'm reading now).

23 minutes ago, Templarseeker said:

Family Project is still available on J-List  

Yeah, found it after I asked the question.

23 minutes ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Btw i'm seeing that all seem to be English releases, but JP/untranslated titles are well welcomed as well.

Waga OC isn't in English ^_^

Btw this just pops out of my mind suddenly:

Magus Tale Infinity

I don't think there are many VN with a teacher route and a school principal route in the same title 8)