My Life as a Maiden

My Life as a Maiden
Developed By RhinoGearz

Maiden's Heart Academy is a strict all-girls high school that is well known for having students that end up being very successful. The girls are also admired for their generosity and politeness. It is at this school that the protagonist, a 17-year-old male, ends up attending after his mother has him enrolled. Although reluctant at first, the headmistress of the school decides to let him in when she meets him and hears that the protagonist was heavily bullied for his feminine looks and personality. The only condition is that he must dress as a girl at the school and keep the fact that he is actually a boy from getting out.

*Game Info (Read before using the guide!)*

• My life as a maiden has five routes for the following heroines: Erika, Audrey, Sylvia, Dawn and Harley. (This is also my planned route order)
  • There are very few choices and they aren't that complicated, the paths seems (mostly) independent from one another, though there may be non-heroine details that are revealed in different arcs. 
  • It is advised to save before making any choice.

*Route-Ending Walkthrough*

Mg5vnp6.jpg
Erika Farrow

Spoiler

1)Tell them what happened.
2)None of them.
3)Wait for Erika.
4)Search for the bunny inside.

xxHcHb3.jpg
Audrey Cornett

Spoiler

1)Keep it a secret.
2)Audrey.
3)Head outside for fresh air.
4)Search for the bunny inside.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A*
Sylvia Farrow

Spoiler

2)Sylvia.
3)Go get breakfast.
4)Search for the bunny outside.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A*
Dawn Layson

Spoiler

2)Dawn.
3)Go get breakfast.

Harley Kraft

Spoiler

1)Keep it a secret.
2)None of them.
3)Rest in the living room.

Credits:
This walkthrough is based on info attained on this Steam Guide by ち卄山モ刀工ち卄.

Edited by Guest