Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road / Tsujidou-san's Pure Love Road - Submission

Well considering that the theme for that one is delinquent girls...

Snide comments aside, they all have bit of a domineering quality to them in various degrees.  Granted for one girl how much comes out depends on a hair choice.  As for Tsujidou's route, I can't say much since I'm still working on my first playthrough for her's.

2 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Hello, I want to buy this game. I just want to ask whether there are any routes, where the Heroine has the upper hand in the relationship? Thanks for the replies. :)

It depends on route choices, but for the longest/true routes such things go back and forth.

21 minutes ago, SupremeLeader said:

Thank you guys, but could you name one or some in which the MC ends in such a relationship? It does not have to be a main/true route.

Well I only played the sister side route and renna route fully (still on the Maki route) and I have to agree all three has a kind of back and forth. The sister's route is short so I don't really remember, but Renna's route had several moments where she was on top of things if I remember corretly. Maki is a lot more submissive  when it comes to H scenes.

Better wait  for some more confident responses, because I didn't have time to read in the last few weeks and I don't wanna mislead you. I still think it isn't even nearly on the same level as majikoi when it comes to this topic. Damn that game really liked to overuse the trope of "strong girl becomes completely submissive in the relationship".

5 hours ago, SupremeLeader said:

Thank you guys, but could you name one or some in which the MC ends in such a relationship? It does not have to be a main/true route.

Well Renna's probably the most dominant out of all of them, especially if you do her full route with the twintails and not with her hair down.

Maki's... Well on her route she starts of dominant, though as it progresses she looses that dominance more and more.

For Ai... Depending on your choices you could make her normal past midterms route more dominant towards her but she does compromise for the MC even then.

In the Virgin Road fan disk Yoiko has a fine grasp on the relationship as a whole but not much in the ecchi activities.

Yui's route from the last fandisk Minato Carnival FD has decent dominance in the relationship as well. Though that one focuses more on her story then their relationship.

Hope this helps.

9 hours ago, +StrikeR+ said:

Well Renna's probably the most dominant out of all of them, especially if you do her full route with the twintails and not with her hair down.

how does this work. Do choices affect hairstyle, and hairstyle affect personality?

1 hour ago, Akshay said:

how does this work. Do choices affect hairstyle, and hairstyle affect personality?

Pure Speculation:

Spoiler

Choices affect hairstyle, I believe.

That being the case, it may be that the way in which you affect the hairstyle affects her personality (imagine turning someone into a monk, where they change their hairstyle -- it wasn't the hairstyle that caused the change, it was the change that caused the hairstyle).

Alternatively, it could be that you have a choice to ask a character to change their hairstyle, and by complying they are 'giving in' to you, so to speak, establishing your dominance.

1 hour ago, Akshay said:

17 minutes ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Pure Speculation:

Hide contents

Choices affect hairstyle, I believe.

That being the case, it may be that the way in which you affect the hairstyle affects her personality (imagine turning someone into a monk, where they change their hairstyle -- it wasn't the hairstyle that caused the change, it was the change that caused the hairstyle).

Alternatively, it could be that you have a choice to ask a character to change their hairstyle, and by complying they are 'giving in' to you, so to speak, establishing your dominance.

For Renna her hairstyle affects her mood i guess ? With twintails she's more of a sadist and tsundere, with her hair down she's more dere, for Renna is just a single direct choice, where the game basically asks you how do you want it from now on to focus, the other choices in her route are for setting other flags. In Ai's case changing her hair from satin to black is a trigger for progressing from the -past midterms- route to her true ending. And Maki wise, you get to choose if you want her tanned or not, but it doesn't have such an impact on the overall route or the character (even if it changes some scenes) like the previous two choices.