Hiya fuwanovel community

ManteR

Hi to everyone,

Just passing by to say hi and to encourage the team who is working on Aiyoku no Eustia.

About me : I'm french, I am an anime fan and play a few visual novel, my vndb is here : https://vndb.org/u15540/votes?c=all;o=d;s=vote

Not understanding japanese I just pray that the visual novels that catch my attention get translated.

My fave vns are Comyu, G-Senjou and ofc Aiyoku no Eustia would be on my top3. I recently liked the Newton to Ringo demo and wish they finish the translation soon to get it. I would drop a message from to time to follow the ongoing project. Thank you to have me and for this elaborated forum !

Edited by ManteR

Hi~

Welcome to Fuwa

3 hours ago, ManteR said:

Not understanding japanese I just pray that the visual novels that catch my attention get translated

My fave vns are... and ofc Aiyoku no Eustia would be on my top3.

Just wondering how Eustia is in your top three as its untranslated and you can't read it?

Hi all and thank you for the welcome, it's been a while since I have been in a forum so active ^^ it's a great pleasure.

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Welcome, welcome! Feel encouraged to post beyond moral support for you favorite translation project, although that is also very much appreciated! :)

*goes back to drinking*

Roger that, if possible I will try going on other sections :))

1 hour ago, Akshay said:

Just wondering how Eustia is in your top three as its untranslated and you can't read it?

Yeah it's sort of a mystery lol, it just shows of much I consider the settings, the opening, the music and the first route only.

Actually I don't know if it also happens to you, on particular occasions things can leave a big impression on me, for instance I have been hospitalized 2 times (for minor issues) each for short periods, the 1st time I was bored and read Psyren (my top3 manga), the 2nd time I played Aiyoku no Eustia.

Edited by ManteR

Hello and welcome. It's always nice to see people providing morale support to translation projects.

4 hours ago, Akshay said:

Smells a bit like a machine translation attempt to me. One thing machine translations are good for is to figure out if something is important enough to get a proper translation, or in this case if you should be hyped about a translation project.

2 hours ago, ManteR said:

Actually I don't know if it also happens to you, on particular occasions things can leave a big impression on me, for instance I have been hospitalized 2 times (for minor issues) each for short periods, the 1st time I was bored and read Psyren (my top3 manga), the 2nd time I played Aiyoku no Eustia.

You read VNs and manga at a hospital??? Whenever I have been hospitalized, I have been more concerned with staying alive. I don't think I have ever been hospitalized for minor issues though.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and sorry for the late greeting. If you need more VN Recommendation here, just ask us if possible and I hope you'll have fun here

PS - In regard of hospitalization, I think it's depend on each people whether they'll spent time by playing VN, reading manga, or just doing nothing. Although if anything I guess the patient nowadays would be playing with their gadget because not doing anything while hospitalized would be boring. I'm sure that all of the hospitalized people would be more concerned to stay alive, and I'm certain that read manga/VN is allowed as long as there's no rule that forbid it (After all the patient need distraction from the boredom).

On 16/05/2018 at 2:41 AM, tymmur said:

Smells a bit like a machine translation attempt to me. One thing machine translations are good for is to figure out if something is important enough to get a proper translation, or in this case if you should be hyped about a translation project.

[...]

You read VNs and manga at a hospital??? Whenever I have been hospitalized, I have been more concerned with staying alive. I don't think I have ever been hospitalized for minor issues though.

Nope I didn't try agth on Eustia, it had the yandere's translation for 1 chapter and it was enough for me to hype :))

Actually I was in hospital already 6years ago, 2 times the same year, it was pretty harsh at the beginning. Few days later I was fine but they would not release me until they were sure I would not infect someone else. That's how I spent 2-3 whole days waiting for the results in a bed and would see reading VN and mangas like a salvation. Not a big story but when you are pretty active like me I couldn't just lie waiting. Yeah just as littleshogun just said.

On 17/05/2018 at 1:11 AM, kooolm said:

Hello and welcome! Comyuu and G-Senjou are my favourites too!

Hey, good tastes here \ ^___^/

And thanks again everybody for the warm welcome, it's much appreciated.