Mangagamer and Sekai ACEN 2018

littleshogun

Phew, it feels good finally being able to talk about this. Sisterly Bliss is definitely something to look forward to for yuri fans! And it will be uncensored, which I'm super excited about. The artist really put effort into all the art, even what was put under mosiacs, which is not always the case for eroge artists.

If you haven't checked it out already, you can see some sample CGs and more on Mangagamer's blog. (Link contains NSFW pictures)

So we have Sekai announcements as well, and one of those is quite unknown console only VN that was available as mobile VN beforehand. Other than we'll gonna have new opening, I didn't know much about the VN beforehand. If anything, the title is too much resembled Osadai localized title. As for Sumire, it's not surprising that Sekai get that because after all Sekai get a hold of Narcissu, and Sumire here is a part of Narcissu universe (Sekai even released Narcissu Sumire at the last year). If anything, at least the characters is looking good.

So overall the announcements for ACEN here is more or less is just average to me, no big title VN but at least graphically speaking both of Sumire and Tsui Yuri is looking good to me. Then again, this is smaller convention compared to the like both of AX and Otakon, so at least we can treat this convention as the prologue for AX later. See you at AX (July 5th to July 8th) later.