Looking for なつくもゆるる append disc.

なつくもゆるる has 4 append discs, but i only have 3 and the last one is hard to find. 

I found the 3 append discs already.
This is the 4th one -> https://goo.gl/19Rhhc

As you can see it's out of stock on that website... and pretty much every other place too. 
I'm in Japan right now, but even so it seems impossible to find it on any specialty store/internet store i've been to so far. 
Does anyone have any ideas of where to look? I have already been asking online but nothing so far. If anyone on this forum has anything relevant could you please pm me? 

It could be literally in any shop that buys used goods.
Best way probably imo is trying to browse yahoo auctions, mandarake, and surugaya to see if someone is selling it used.

Knowing how this is Trader tokuten there probably wasn't too many copies of it around.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I've still been unable to find it. It might be impossible to find it at this late time so i think i'm giving up. I really wanted to find that disc because it would complete my collection. It's really weird that all of the append disc contents are on sale somewhere except for that one disc...  but oh well. Maybe i'll look around in Akihabara some later time when i'm in Tokyo.

Thank you everyone for replying and helping me. Btw Riku, that link you shared is only for selling. You can't actually buy it! But thank you anyway!

Edited by norwegianboyee

2 hours ago, norwegianboyee said:

Unfortunately I've still been unable to find it. It might be impossible to find it at this late time so i think i'm giving up. I really wanted to find that disc because it would complete my collection. It's really weird that all of the append disc contents are on sale somewhere except for that one disc...  but oh well. Maybe i'll look around in Akihabara some later time when i'm in Tokyo.

Thank you everyone for replying and helping me. Btw Riku, that link you shared is only for selling. You can't actually buy it! But thank you anyway!

Whoops, sorry, didn't look correctly.