Predicting the sexual activity of VN characters

MEtwltJ.png

I've been analysing the sexual content of VNs, what's become more common, what gets the best ratings, and what content tends to come together; and thought I'd present some of my results in a slightly different way: in a quiz! Using the extensive character database on vndb, I tracked which appearance and personality traits were more or less likely to engage in types of sexual activity, and put the results in a quiz format so you can enter the tropes and it'll tell you how the percentages diverge from the average.

This is a slightly silly way to present the results, but I thought you guys might enjoy it.

You can try the quiz here.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you're having fun with it!

3 minutes ago, MaggieROBOT said:

I learned a new thing about myself today.

And a new sexual tag, thanks Bunny.

Haha yeah I learned a few new things through making this too. Like I'd never heard of a "belly job" before. Vndb certainly makes sure to catalogue even the rarest of activities, although I can't help but wonder whether anyone is really picking which VN to read based on whether the heroine does a one handed or two handed peace sign during the sex scene. 

I'm so glad you guys have had fun with it~

@Templarseeker You probably got the incest result as you picked traits common among sister type characters. I'll be doing an updated version of this when the male one comes out next week, and each result will list which options had the biggest impact on generating that result, so you can see exactly which choice it was that caused those results~

One thing that's surprised me with a lot of these results is how common footjobs seem to be. What is it with VNs and footjobs? I didn't think it was a common fetish IRL, so I'm a little surprised to see how common it is in VNs (it's the 5th most common sexual act for males to be subjected to).

4 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, the percentages are quite small, so it's understandable.

Yep, and not every character is going to play to the stereotypes associated with their appearance and personality. So like a Brocon character might be much more likely to engage in incest, but it doesn't always happen.