Fureraba Question

Dark_blade64

37 minutes ago, Inflatable Lemon said:

Did you buy the Steam version of Fureraba? I can confirm that that version does come with a couple of save files. 

It is possible that whoever uploaded the release build simply forgot to remove them.

Does the game come with unlocked CGs/saves that are deep into the game? That's a pretty amusing mistake IMO and I'm not that surprised that it would happen to a fresh company like NekoNyan, but it can also be pretty bad if the game basically downloads 40% completed or something like that.

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

26 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Does the game come with unlocked CGs/saves that are deep into the game? That's a pretty amusing mistake IMO and I'm not that surprised that it would happen to a fresh company like NekoNyan, but it can also be pretty but if the game basically downloads 40% completed or something like that.

Extras are not accessible from the main menu, so I presume that the game has not been cleared.
The saves themselves date to May 10th (in-game), which appears to be 5 actionable days of 25 after the prologue, pretty early in the game from what I can tell.

Somebody who has played more of the game can probably pin-point exactly how far into the game this is, but I have only read a little bit of the prologue since I am finishing up another VN before really starting on Funeraba.

1 hour ago, Inflatable Lemon said:

Extras are not accessible from the main menu, so I presume that the game has not been cleared.
The saves themselves date to May 10th (in-game), which appears to be 5 actionable days of 25 after the prologue, pretty early in the game from what I can tell.

Somebody who has played more of the game can probably pin-point exactly how far into the game this is, but I have only read a little bit of the prologue since I am finishing up another VN before really starting on Funeraba.

The save that was from may 10 is the auto-save and the other one is from may 2 and I think it was a bit after prologue. Oh also I bought the steam version.