New Moderator -- Nayleen!

Tay

It's my pleasure to announce a new forums moderator: Nayleen!

Nayleen has been an enormous asset to Fuwanovel: 

• Underneath the attractive colors and layout of Fuwanovel.org, Nayleen has completely gutted, rebuilt, and optimized everything.  Take a look at this blog entry which details some of his work.
  • He orchestrated and did an extensive Admin panel redesign
  • Nayleen helped facilitate many UI and BBCode edits to the forums
  • Current projects are aimed at more community participation in the form of a faq and walkthrough generator
  • Nayleen is also working on a user reviews system (!)

Another important contribution Nayleen has made was tireless assistance and guidance during the site outage this last week. With a combined 120 man hours between us, there's no doubt that we'd be lost without him.  During that time, I was impressed with his humility, kindness, and dedication to Fuwanovel.  I consider him a friend, and one of the nicest people I've met.  We also shared a hilarious moment that probably doesn't make sense to anyone else.

Nayleen will have admin permissions so that he can help us work directly on CSS and similar web elements.

Please allow me to be the first to congratulate Nayleen!  I hope you'll join me in celebrating this change!

Congratulations~

you have no idea how much time of my life I spend here, so since you helped that much to restore it, as far as I'm concerned you're a god.

I'm too lazy to properly express my thanks with words my thanks are such that they cannot be expressed with words, so have some Frenda instead.

tumblr_mrqu1tAg8p1suxajso1_500.gif