Hi and and please help

Hello

I`m currently reading Fureraba and I really like it. So Someone can recommend me some similar VN ? I don`t like forced drama like in Wish upon a shooting star or in Hatsukoi 1/1 (especially Runa route...) . Looks like i can fully enjoy only romance Vn , so any good choices around here ?

BTW, sorry for my english , never learn it , my only knowledge is from internet , really sorry :)

2 hours ago, phantomJS said:

Princess Evangile is drama-filled though (especially the common route, which is also VERY long). Not sure if it suits your taste.

And can you read non-english VNs?

Well , i can stand some drama but don't like it that much . And answering Your question - sadly no , even my english is poor :( .

45 minutes ago, adamstan said:

For something light-hearted (if drama in PE would be too much for you) try WagaHigh

Thanks for reccomedation , but already finished that one , and i must admit is was funny .

Also liked Dal Sengo , Koisuru Natsu no Last resort , Hoshizora no Memoria . At this moment finishing last route in Fureraba and looking for something similiar .

Thanks for everyone for help .

Others that come to mind (and I like them) :

- KoiChoco

- SakuSaku

- NobleWorks

- To Heart 2

- KonoSora (make sure to get retranslation patch!)

- Miagete (currently only all-ages version is available in english, but I think it's worth reading)

- Chrono Clock

They aren't exactly drama-free, but are IMHO nice romance VNs. And if you liked DalSegno, you should be OK with them too (as far as drama-levels are considered ;) )

Thank you very much .

I played Chrono Clock and Noble Works some time ago , stopped in the middle tough , maybe i should give them second chance :)

Today I bought If My Heart Had Wings on steam , are there many differences from MangaGamer version (other that +18 content) ?

MangaGamer version doesn't have +18 content in itself - it still requires retranslation patch. The difference is that the patch will surely work with it, while it may or may not work with Steam version. However I also have Steam version, and patch worked for me. Without patch it is almost unreadable because of poor translation.

On 7.05.2018 at 9:03 AM, adamstan said:

Others that come to mind (and I like them) :

- KoiChoco

- SakuSaku

- NobleWorks

- To Heart 2

- KonoSora (make sure to get retranslation patch!)

- Miagete (currently only all-ages version is available in english, but I think it's worth reading)

- Chrono Clock

They aren't exactly drama-free, but are IMHO nice romance VNs. And if you liked DalSegno, you should be OK with them too (as far as drama-levels are considered ;) )

I can only bow and thank you for recomendaion KonoSora . I REALLY like it . :)