Minato Carnival FD Hooking either AGTH/ITHVNR or VNR way of hooking would be fine

Has anyone managed to get a text hooker work with this game ? I wanted to play it but for the life of me i can't get anything to hook with it then VNR, VNR hooks, but i have no idea how to translate the text.... nor how to open the text /edit settings options... if it had an option to copy to clipboard i'd be great honestly...

Edit: i did find some H code for AGTH but for the life of me i don't know how to include them in AGTH...

Edited by +StrikeR+

I managed to fix it! Leaving the answer here in case someone else struggles. So anyway, in order to get みなとカーニバルFD/Minato Carnival FD to work with ITHVNR you need to use the following:

1. Attach ITHVNR to the game process like usual and start/load the game till you reach the dialogue/narration box

2. then you need this code: "/HSN-10@41de01"

3. Paste it besides the process and hit enter:

1hyWo9E.png

MAKE SURE THERE'S NO SPACE BETWEEN THE BORDER OF THE TEXT BOX AND THE CODE (i actually had it paste a couple of times with the space between and of course it failed).

4. After copying it in the appropriate place while the cursor is still in that place hit enter.

5. In the game make the text in the dialogue/narration box run once or twice.

6. come back to ITH and select the appropriate address:

9odfkuZ.png

7. Enjoy, i hope this helps!

PS: this was tested with Windows 10 Professional Version 1709 OS build 16299.371 (Fall Creators Update), ITHVNR 3.5640.1 (& newer versions) and Minato Carnival FD updated to 1.20, you can grab the update for the novel from here: http://www.minatocarnival.com/support/carnivalfd.html